PMR or something else

Posted , 13 users are following.

Hi

After 3 years on pred, reducing slowly I got down to 1mg but was still experiencing pain, I wasn't sure if this was PMR related or not.

.Around  6 months ago I stopped taking pred altogether, the pain hasn't got any worse and it isn't the same pain as I had when I first started with PMR, it was so intense then I had bursitis in my neck at the back of my head, in my and elbows and could hardly move.

The  pain I have now is achey, neck, elbows wrists, knees and most painful my feet.  I have headaches and migraines, which are new to me.   I have restless legs, carpel tunnel,  and diverticulitis, I don't sleep well sometimes because of pain, but then there are times when I do get a good nights sleep and the following day the pain is less.     I'm wondering if I have fibromyalgia.

Anyone familiar with this ? 

1 like, 37 replies

37 Replies

Prev

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.