point tenderness and other pain

Posted , 6 users are following.

Ive been feeling pain when pressure is applied to the lower left and lower right abdomen. I had my second ct scan because dr suspected appendicitis. based on location but it came back clear. I thought point tenderness was a sign of imflammation or something going on with the organ. Could ibs cause this? If not then what could. I have pain in so many different areas. I had symptoms of gallbladder issues the dr even mentioned he thought it was that but scan proved it wasnt. Also getting period like cramps but havent gotten it yet and persistent low back ache that feels like si joint pain. I occasionally feel numb in feet and legs, usually left leg. I also have groin ache..I noticed my rbc steadily increases every time i get a blood count but dr's arent concerned as numbers arent high enough to warrant further look into it. But protein in blood is also slightly elevated but i guess its not high enough for concern. I get easily alarmed by test results and its giving me anxiety that i have all this pain but everything is clear. Its gotten to the point that i want something found so it can be taken care of and the anxjety to end...and ive also had ekg and chest x ray which were good too...But as of yesterday i developed pain in the shoulder muscles and theyre sore to touch. Im confused at this point. I doubt ibs could cause ALL of these symptoms. But hopefully im wrong.

0 likes, 16 replies

16 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

IBS can cause pain just about anywhere, even in the joints. Since everything comes back negative, and if you have been diagnosed with IBS, accept your IBS. Try a food diary, antispasmodics and distraction techniques to take your mind off your symptoms.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.