PONDERING SUICIDE IF I CANT GET HELP !

Posted , 23 users are following.

Hello well I am 33 yrs old and for a year now I have smelled like farts/poop.

Its not a 24 hour smell its like I have just farted or poo on my body but i haven't. 

I am not mentally I'll or making this up;as my GP would accuse me,even 2 doctors told me they are not Mgicians to tell where the smell is coming from in my body,that I should know,but the truth is I dont know but certainly there is a smell and very unbearable for people around me.

I can't smell this fart/eggs smell myself but family members friends and work colleagues can.I work as concierge and even a couple of my residents complained about it in the reception when I am on duty. 

its not all the time because i can be at place and everything will be fine then all of sudden people are like who farted.

I have shared Flats with 3 diferent families and all have complained and I have had to leave in shame.You come in my room and you cant stay when the smell starts.

I have cried on the public transport a couple of times.I dont  even have a social life anymore.

I shower twice aday and very clean person.I dont wear any clothing 2 times as I have too many to choose from.

I believe I am good looking guy have expensive clothes but this is killing me i have not been happy for abit more than a year and i don't know what's going on with me i been attending the doctors and NHS having test but still have no results. 

My stomach always makes these gurgling noises and air being crushed bit like hungry pain noises..Plus many other symtoms like contipation,frequent painful belching,severe lower back pain,always having and needing to clear my throat,bloating and very often I feel different kinds of pain to the left side of my body.Now chest pain just started surfacing.But above all is the blurred vision which definitely is accompanied by sever headache.

I need your help anyone and its so hard to keep the will to live but i know i have alot to offer in this world and i loved life before this started .

Oh Lest I forget, i get this weird taste/smell in my throat and my breath smells like poop. 

Anyway i hope you can help me and i would appreciate any help,support thanks alot

2 likes, 38 replies

38 Replies

Prev Next
  • Posted

Please please go back to your Dr on emergency Monday and take a print out of what you have posted here, and the answers and let the GP read it, that way no symptoms will be missed and it is important they know how low you are feeling. Accept treatments for your depression to help you get through this. Demand the tests suggested above, great advice from everyone. Take someone strong with you if you can to fight your corner. Be strong, and stay on the forum for support with us. Wishing you all the best xx
    • Posted

FOREMOST,I WOULD LOVE TO THANK EVERYONE WHO HAS TAKEN THEIR TIME OUT TO READ,RESPOND AND SUGGEST TO MY CONDITION.YOU ARE ALL FROM THE DEPTH OF MY HEART DEEPLY APPRECIATED.

I SHOULD HAVE REPLIED TO ALL INDIVIDUALLY BUT MY STATE ON MIND AND BEING COULDNT PERMIT ME DOING THAT.BUT WILL TRY IN NEAR FUTURE.

THE WHOLE SITUATION I HAVE FOUND MYSELF IN,HAS JUST OPENED MY EYES TO HOW QUICKLY THINGS CAN CHANGE IN LIFE.ALL OF A SUDDEN,I FEEL LIKE A DEAD MAN WALKING.

I USED TO WAKE DAILY FULL OF LIFE AND HAPPY.THANKING GOD I HAVE SEEN A NEW DAY,BUT ALL THAT HAS CHANGED.

LIFE ALL OF A SUDDEN SEEMS MEANINGLESS AND UNREASONABLE CRUEL.WAKE IN TEARS NOW HOPING TO DIE OR I NEVER WOKE UP.

WHEN I HEAR BEFORE MY CONDITION STARTED THAT SOMEONE TRIED TO OR HAS KILLED THEMSELVES,I WOULD BE LIKE WHY..?..BUT NOW I KNOW WHY.I HOPE WITH YOUR WORDS,I DONT END UP WITH WHATS ON MY MIND.

ONCE AGAIN,THANK U.

• Posted

Have you asked your gp for gastro testing as sounds to me like a bowel condition to which needs medication. A breath test also could rule out anything upper gastro but could be as simple as food allergy/ intolerance or a reflux issue for which medication is available. I would request another gp for second opinion. I am a bowel sufferer also and have just been thro a year of testing to get right help.

Please make sure you go back and seek help. This is not acceptable to be just brushed to one side.

Good luck.

• Posted

if it is genuinely your body not breath or leaking gas then there is a real syndrome called feacal body odour syndrome, look it up, i cant remember what the remedies are.

is it possible you are passing wind and not aware?

if it is your breath then you may have infected tonsils or something - if the dr is no help go to a dentist and get them to check your mouth

• Posted

how clever of you iv never heard of this syndrome 

looking at this guys symptoms i would say that your right 

well done hope now he will be able to get some help 

you would think the doctors would no of this syndrome 

wouldnt you ,at least heard of it ,and made a connection.

they dont seem to know alot about anything 

these days . gp is right general practitioner  very general rolleyes

think you may have saved this guys life .razz

• Posted

You are right the Dr's don't seen to know anything nowadays, bit ironic when you consider they have access to the Internet just like everyone else and they still don't seen to be able to work things out 😁
    • Posted

My G.P actually refused to prescribe me something once and told me her practice was trying to save money. Either that or she prescribes me something and tells me 'It won't work but you can try it I you want' <---yea, confidence boost right there doc! confidence="" boost="" right="" there="">
    • Posted

i was really low in vit d and was told to buy my own .

still trying to find out why i am having such a rough time with my fibro at the moment.,no answers yet ,i am pretty sure its due to hormonal changes due to the menopause ,and the after effects of shingles that have left me with more problems than normal .

but they look at you daft when you tell them and just insist on more blood tests that come back border line 

• Posted

So I've been doing some research on leeniepie's suggestion of faecal body odour syndrome (trimethylaminuria) and thought I'd show you the nhs page on this in case you haven't already seen it

http://www.nhs.uk/Conditions/trimethylaminuria/Pages/Introduction.aspx

It recommends charcoal tablets amongst other medicines which could reduce the smell and also cutting out certain foods from your diet. I started taking charcoal tablets yesterday for my IBS and I woke up today with no stomach gurgling or pains, its very easy to pass wind and I don't feel like I have to go to the toilet immediately and neither am I bloated. It supposedly has a lot of benefits so try that. I bought medicinal charcoal tablets for £5 off Amazon. I has 100 tablets and I take 2-3 tablets after meals, 3 times a day. Also, please consider counselling for your depression okay? These situations can be a heavy strain on the mind x

Emis Moderator comment: I have removed product/company names as we do not allow repeated posting of these in the forums. If users wish to exchange these details please use the Private Message service.

http://patient.uservoice.com/knowledgebase/articles/398331-private-messages

• Posted

FOREMOST,I WOULD LOVE TO THANK EVERYONE WHO HAS TAKEN THEIR TIME OUT TO READ,RESPOND AND SUGGEST TO MY CONDITION.YOU ARE ALL FROM THE DEPTH OF MY HEART DEEPLY APPRECIATED.

I SHOULD HAVE REPLIED TO ALL INDIVIDUALLY BUT MY STATE ON MIND AND BEING COULDNT PERMIT ME DOING THAT.BUT WILL TRY IN NEAR FUTURE.

THE WHOLE SITUATION I HAVE FOUND MYSELF IN,HAS JUST OPENED MY EYES TO HOW QUICKLY THINGS CAN CHANGE IN LIFE.ALL OF A SUDDEN,I FEEL LIKE A DEAD MAN WALKING.

I USED TO WAKE DAILY FULL OF LIFE AND HAPPY.THANKING GOD I HAVE SEEN A NEW DAY,BUT ALL THAT HAS CHANGED.

LIFE ALL OF A SUDDEN SEEMS MEANINGLESS AND UNREASONABLE CRUEL.WAKE IN TEARS NOW HOPING TO DIE OR I NEVER WOKE UP.

WHEN I HEAR BEFORE MY CONDITION STARTED THAT SOMEONE TRIED TO OR HAS KILLED THEMSELVES,I WOULD BE LIKE WHY..?..BUT NOW I KNOW WHY.I HOPE WITH YOUR WORDS,I DONT END UP WITH WHATS ON MY MIND.

ONCE AGAIN,THANK U.

• Posted

Hello LAHLAH;   I am actually  please to be able to write to you today, as you have stirred an emotion in me that has not been around for awhile....someone who seems so strong and independant, and wants answers to your world.  Can I start by asking what your life is like, besides having this horrible problem?  Do you have any other family members? If yes, where do they live and do you see them very often? I believe that you do have a problem, that you find it embarrassing and hard to live with; but am wondering if you do have family that you talk to, find out if there is a similar problem with them?  So many body issues are passed through families, and sometimes the older members have found ways of treating these issues.

Can you reply to me, with the answers that I have just asked, re family? It may give us somewhere to start.   I would like a straight answer to these questions, and not the answer that you have given the others who have offered you suggestions, please?    Bron

• Posted

THANKS FOR UR CONCERN AND TIME.I HAVE SENT U A PRIVATE MESSAGE.U ARE HIGHLY APPRECIATEED AND I HOPE THIS BE A LIFE SAVING INTERVENTION.MANY THNAKS
  • Posted

Hi

Check out Pelvicpainhelp, there is a lot of help there with a lot of your symptoms. It has helped me a lot. Were all here to help you too.

Regards Pamela

• Posted

How are things my friend. Let's say I can really relate to you in many ways. Private message me and maybe we can exchange numbers and talk. I know it's hard going through this alone.
  • Posted

THIS IS GETTING A LOT SERIOUS WITH EACH PASSING DAY...PLEEEAASSSEEE   HHHEEELLLPPP  ME...!!!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.