PONDERING SUICIDE IF I CANT GET HELP !

Posted , 23 users are following.

Hello well I am 33 yrs old and for a year now I have smelled like farts/poop.

Its not a 24 hour smell its like I have just farted or poo on my body but i haven't. 

I am not mentally I'll or making this up;as my GP would accuse me,even 2 doctors told me they are not Mgicians to tell where the smell is coming from in my body,that I should know,but the truth is I dont know but certainly there is a smell and very unbearable for people around me.

I can't smell this fart/eggs smell myself but family members friends and work colleagues can.I work as concierge and even a couple of my residents complained about it in the reception when I am on duty. 

its not all the time because i can be at place and everything will be fine then all of sudden people are like who farted.

I have shared Flats with 3 diferent families and all have complained and I have had to leave in shame.You come in my room and you cant stay when the smell starts.

I have cried on the public transport a couple of times.I dont  even have a social life anymore.

I shower twice aday and very clean person.I dont wear any clothing 2 times as I have too many to choose from.

I believe I am good looking guy have expensive clothes but this is killing me i have not been happy for abit more than a year and i don't know what's going on with me i been attending the doctors and NHS having test but still have no results. 

My stomach always makes these gurgling noises and air being crushed bit like hungry pain noises..Plus many other symtoms like contipation,frequent painful belching,severe lower back pain,always having and needing to clear my throat,bloating and very often I feel different kinds of pain to the left side of my body.Now chest pain just started surfacing.But above all is the blurred vision which definitely is accompanied by sever headache.

I need your help anyone and its so hard to keep the will to live but i know i have alot to offer in this world and i loved life before this started .

Oh Lest I forget, i get this weird taste/smell in my throat and my breath smells like poop. 

Anyway i hope you can help me and i would appreciate any help,support thanks alot

2 likes, 38 replies

38 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hello there! I wanted to circle in and tell you YOU ARE NOT ALONE! I know it might feel hard at times but just know we are ALL in this together! I am here for you as well. I am a model and actress and have been suffering from IBS for over a year now. I have releasing non-stop smelly gas and have not yet found a resolution. I have taken multiple perscriptions from the GI doc, I have done the SIBO test, the Celiac test, had a colonoscopy, changed my diet, have taken loads of probiotics and I AM STILL STUFFERING from loose stool and smelly gas. Next up is a pill camera test to look inside my small intestine but I have come to the resolution that it is stress induced and I just need ot continue taking probiotics and do lots of yoga and meditation and pray everyday it will pass. A large part of my job is looking good and I am constantly boated now on fitness shoots and more, I am writing you all this to let you know youre not alone and we all have some sort of battle we are struggling with. Stay strong keep calm and keep looking for the resolution.

If anyone out there has any idea as to what else I could try or what you think this may be, please let me know! Stay strong LAHLAH8781 we are in this together. 

• Posted

I also tried parasite medicines and they completely destroyed my gut. I would see a gastroenterologist IMMEDIATELY, mention all your symptoms, and see if he can do blood work to test for SIBO, CELIAC DISEASE, parasites, and more. DO NOT GO TO A HOLISTIC MEDICINE doctor- they are a fraud and will try to steal your money. 
  • Posted

I suggest you to visit ENT doctor. Check for "deviated nasal septum" & sinus. I am not saying its a problem with your nose/sense of smell. DNS can effect your way of breathing, inturn causes stress and anxiety in your neck, upperback, abdomen, pelvic muscles which might be causing you gas incontinence. Please try once.

• Posted

Maybe you anal sphincter is loose. Try some anal sphincter exercises online.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.