Possible solution to IBS worked for me!

Posted , 18 users are following.

Hello everyone i have been a sufferer of IBS for the past 3 years and it is agony for some people and a minor inconvenience for others but i have stumbled onto something which may help everyone effected with this problem, let me explain.

I was having terrible IBS pains and symptoms, so i thought i would try to find a solution to the problem. I have a friend in japan who gave me a very useful tip, in japan they have a routine which can help most digestive problems and i tried it and low and behold it worked. so here it is:

In the morning drink a pint glass of water but dont eat nothing for 45 minutes, you can clean your teeth but no food, once the 45 minutes is up you can have your breakfast and also after meals dont drink cold drinks as the cold fluid gets to the intestine before the food and creates a fatty fluid once the food reaches the intestine, drink a warm drink such as tea.

I know this may seem like a stupid idea to alot of you but trust me this works i started this 3 months ago and havent had any IBS symptoms since, i thought i would post this because of the pain i used to go through i hope this helps alot of you!

Thanks for reading!

StrangeyD

2 likes, 43 replies

43 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi,

Just wanted to let you and everyone on here know that I followed your solution of drinking a pint of water first thing in morning and so far so good.  Can't tell you how good it is to be "normal" after months and months of suffering.  Thank you for your post it has definately helped me so far

• Posted

That is definitely something I am going to try, it's certainly not something I have heard of before and so simple too, thank-you for posting x

• Posted

I just got IBS last month, I think it due to trigger high sugar or fructose, I use to eat fruit after breakfast everyday now suddenly I just had horrible stomach cramp and diaherra, it's been ongoing for a week, so went to see the GP twice they gave me medicine for colfac it doesn't work then I had lomperziade, it does work but left me constipated for a day. So I just had to research and what cause it, its more to do with sugar fruits e.g Apple, watermelon( that was the first fruit it's triggered). I tried everything what to eat and take, including aloe Vera juice and peppermint tea to reduce the pain. I just got horrible flare up last week due to eating chocolate eclair, my mum told me to start drinking warm water before eating anything and after foods like one hour later.

It's amazingly worked! It's early days it's been two days. I haven't got the pain and diahera. So then I have to eat low fructose and no caffeine, just what Guest mention, is exactly happened to me.

My apetite is coming back slowly, finger crossed hope IBS will be going away soon

I hope I able to eat fruit, will get back soon x

• Posted

Also I have been taking magnesium citrate with b6 for two days. smile

• Posted

I have been in a real bad way with IBS for years ..for over a month it's been a lot worse and was waiting surgery ..I have tried your sulution and I am amazed ..The last two days I have had nothing but good, health ..I thank you from the bottom of my heart..Rose

• Posted

Is the pint of glass in the morning supposed to be warm?

Thank you!

• Posted

Hi there,

Do you have IBS D or IBSC? I have IBSD

I AM WONDERING IF IT WOULD WORK

FOR ME? Thanks

• Posted

Hi

Thank you for this great tip. I have been struggling with not pain but an uncomfortable feeling on my left side (like something is poking out)

Since drinking a pint of water each morning this is 95% better. I will absolutely keep drinking my water smile

Thank you

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.