Post TURP

Posted , 13 users are following.

2 months after my Turp every thing was ok. the bleeding had stopped after the scabs came away which was about a fortnight post turp, I was getting the urge to use the loo down to every 3 hours, I could go through the night until 8am without having to get up. yesterday I had a slight show of blood at the start of the urine stream which cleared. Today I pased more blood and a scab.

once again the bleeding has cleared but I have been left with the urge to pee every half an hour ( it seems I'm back in the same place as I was a week after the Turp.

I've searched Google to see if it's normal to pass scabs after 2 months but can only find that they should have come away after 2 weeks.

Has anyone else had this happen to them.

kind regards

Howard.

0 likes, 17 replies

17 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Im going on 4 weeks post turp have noticed bowes movement problems since surgery, did you experience same symtoms
  • Posted

Replying to Q91475.

NO, I did NOT get bowel movements problems following TURPS ,

(but urinary infection - which is frequent I understand)

Regards, Roget

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.