Posterior Vag wall repair 1 week ago noticed like a little pea size ball just behind my vagina

Posted , 4 users are following.

Posterior Vag wall repair 1 week ago noticed like a little pea size ball just behind my vaginal opening (maybe perineum area) almost looks like haemorrhoids,  Feels very uncomfortable is this normal or should I go to the doctor?  I do have haemorrhoids which are now terrible since the surgery but this one pea size ball is basically inbetween my vaginal and anus.  Thank God for this site it allows you to speak so openinly about such private unspoken things.  Any feedback would be appreciated..

0 likes, 18 replies

18 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Rita, try messaging Matron privately - it will catch her eye like that.  I've heard something about a haematoma (collection of blood), but really don't have a clue, so I'm sorry I can't help. I'm sure Matron will know though:-)
    • Posted

Ah, a message from Matron on it has just popped up:-)))))  That's reassuring:-))))

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.