Pounding heart.. feel it's the end..

Posted , 13 users are following.

Hello ladies, woke up with a pounding heart and doesn't seem to stop..getting internal tremors too..am really scared..what to do?? I am coming close to my monthly, could it be because of that?? help??

1 like, 18 replies

18 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hello! I'm way late to this thread but how long did it take for the pounding heart to go away for you? I'm dealing with this now and its awful! I feel like it will never go away! Did you get on medications that helped you?

• Posted

Hi Carissa,

I started with this plus a billion skipped beats (well, 4000 a day) back in early May. I started HRT beginning of August. By now I have many hours of most days when I feel nothing. They come back when I am tired or anxious.

Fingers crossed they calm down for you. It's utterly awful.

• Edited

Hi Amanda,

So sorry you're going through this. I know exactly how it feels...like your heart is going to jump out of our chest. But rest assured that this is totally normal during perimenopause.

I'm supposed to get my period today and have been having the following symptoms for the last week and a half: pounding heart, sleeplessness, nausea, tinnitus, just feeling off the entire time. Also slightly nauseous.

We will get through this. Take good care of yourself. Sending you positive vibes.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.