PRE AND POST SURGERY CONCERNS ?

Posted , 7 users are following.

I have been keeping my foot up as much as possible. I broke my ankle 7-17 -17 and am having surgery 7-27-17. In Ya'lls experience if there is still some swelling will they still do the surgery ? , about how long does the pain last after surgery ? I already have a follow up appointment scheduled 2 weeks after surgery. What happens then ? I am just so dam worried. I have never broken anythingFrom the time of surgery. About how long for some weight baring ?

0 likes, 27 replies

27 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Yes, hello Susan! Hoping you are well and pain is minimal smile Thinking of you!
    • Posted

Doing good - They are keeping me Overnight. Had surgery at 700 am it went good. It is 6:30 pm pain block around my ankle is wearing off but higher up is still numb . The gave me pain med. It has not kicked in yet . Thank you so muck for checking on me
  • Posted

Hope your surgery went well today. Prayers
    • Posted

Doing good - They are keeping me Overnight. Had surgery at 700 am it went good. It is 6:30 pm pain block around my ankle is wearing off but higher up is still numb . The gave me pain med. It has not kicked in yet . Thank you so muck for checking on me
    • Posted

Glad to hear you're doing good and spending the night for observation. Sleep all the sleep and relax as best you can smile

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.