Prednisone review

Posted , 7 users are following.

can you tell me your experience about this medication i have to take it tomorrow freaking out ....

0 likes, 24 replies

24 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi everyone,

I know I'm late to the discussion but my experience with prednisone was the worst experience of my life. I did not know what was going on with my body, I felt like I was breaking down. I took it for a sinus infection, but if I would have know all the side effects I would have never taken it.

• Posted

yes same me i have a sinus and is giving me throat pain so since antibiotics did not work doctor gave me this i been having legs pain and alot heartburn and i already have reflux this making it worse 😦 now i dont know what to do sound like this pills are no fun to take but the antibiotics no working on me 😦i heard alot bad things about this medication

• Posted

trouble is you need ti complete the course i think it is a tablet you cannot just stop (dont know why though) i hope you begin to feel better soon and can get off them asap

• Posted

thanks i understand i only took one yesterday for firt time will this cause trouble ? i dont want to take them again i will let my doctor know

• Posted

just one you might get away with but do see your dr as soon as you can there must b something else thats better for you good luck keep us informed regards doreen

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.