Pregabalin

Posted , 6 users are following.

Hi. I have been using Preg for 4 weeks now for neuro pain. Started at 25mg twice daily for a week then to 50mg for 3 weeks with some effect. Increased last nights dose to 75 with great effect. As well as taking most of the pain away it had a great calming effect. I woke this morning with the sorest head. Felt like it was going to explode. Headache as well. Now i have had a cereberal aneurysm double clipped so my brain works differently than most. I do not drink alcohol but last night my wife asked me to taste her wine. I had a small mouthful. Could that one mouthful of wine cause the strange head this morning or could it have been the Preg increase. Thanks

1 like, 17 replies

17 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

how are you getting on now noel? Hubby takes th is stuff too for his back, like  you, built the dose up, he is  on 450 daily and its for his back, four yrs so far on it, immediate results but took three months to build it up. That head thing i am concerned about, how are you now on it. So you had the cereberal aneurysum on the tablets a? Hope you are ok now
  • Posted

how are you getting on now noel? Hubby takes th is stuff too for his back, like  you, built the dose up, he is  on 450 daily and its for his back, four yrs so far on it, immediate results but took three months to build it up. That head thing i am concerned about, how are you now on it. So you had the cereberal aneurysum on the tablets a? Hope you are ok now

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.