Pregablin

Posted , 8 users are following.

Anyone on this found it helpful please looking for reasurrance x

1 like, 41 replies

41 Replies

Prev Next
  • Posted

hi karen l was told l had a trauma in my life causing anxiety and stress to build up in my body l don't go out l didn't what to do anything pregablin give me my life back x

• Posted

That's good Victoria it has helped you can I ask if you have had any weight gain it seems too be a side effect a lot of people say. Have you had any other side effects x

• Posted

It has been my saving grace too, but for keeping my pain levels at a bearable level most days.

And it's given me a new lease of confidence in myself since my life changing illness.

I have had to report one generic brand of pregablin though, Rewisca. It gave me terrible side effects, so I did a yellow card report.

They gave swapped me to another brand now and it seems ok.

My Gp won't prescribe Lyrica brand anymore because of cost.

• Posted

hi glad you feeling better can l ask were you live? I live in the UK l still have Lyrica Brand.

• Posted

hi karen l but on a few pounds because l was not eating before l went on the medication .l can say l didn't have any other side affects Have you tried any other medication before this one? x

• Posted

I'm on venlafaxine doctor has put me on this too relax as I can't sleep for being anxious I dunno I hate taking even more medication 😢

• Posted

l was like you l didn't like takeing medication l could not carry on the way l was going I'm glad l did take the medication . l was anxious all the time l feel more calm and my self again give the medication a good you got nothing to losses I'm here xx

• Posted

The only trouble I'm having do far is awful nitemares past 2 nights did you get this at the start xx

• Posted

No nightmares for me just the wait problem ive bean taken 4 300mi pregablin a day but the pharmacy are saying thats to much so have asked doctors bring them down to 300mil twice a day i hope that will stop the pain

• Posted

Hi Karen, I have been troubled with nightmares all my life. Since pregabelin If I had to comment, i would say my dreams are weird but perhaps not as frightening. I did stop them for a while by not eating after 7.00 pm. but it is hard to resist snacking on this medication. Try and keep faith . Alan xx

• Posted

Hay Karen im not huge but ive put on about a stone hay im not shore if pregab did couse i take other drugs as well as tramadol im shore you will be ok have a great day and im in Rochester Kent England

• Posted

I sleep fine on pregablin i take 4 300 mil capsules a day but my pharmacy say thats to much but doctor proscribed them 🤔

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.