Pressure in head and b12 deficiency

Posted , 4 users are following.

I was feeling pressure feeling in head not not so severe not headache fatigue muscle pain and now diagnosed with low B12 (247) and High TSH 9.47. I am scared that there is something wrong in my head. Can't focus anything as my endocrinologist gave me medicines and told me don't worry. Still i am worried about headache/pressure, anxiety depression. please help. Will I have to visit neurologist.

1 like, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Hey sorry to hear your having such troubles. How long has this "head pressure" being going on? Does it come and go?
    • Posted

Ya it come & go sometimes over the months sometimes over the days even in hours
  • Posted

Ya it come & go sometimes over the months sometimes over the days even in hours
  • Posted

Hi. I’m waiting on some vitamin blood test results. B12 being one of them. I too have had pressure in head for about 2 months. I am already low in iron and vitamin B 3. I am gluten free and mostly dairy free except for Greek yogurt. I seem to tolerate it well. I know it’s been 2 years since your post but how are you feeling now?  Do you still have the pressure?  What did you have to do to restore your vitamin b12?  
    • Posted

I had terrible head presssure like someone was squeezing my brain or bricks were piled on top. I take levothyroxine for my thyroid. Also caltrate, a multivitamin, extra vitamin D3 and it has subsided. It took almost a year. I am perimenopasual. I am also dairy, gluten and alcohol free. I eat very healthy and avoid junk food. I get very weak, achy and nauseated if I eat a trigger food and am still learning what I can and cannot eat. Basically eat what rots and not what sits on a shelf for months or years.

If I do need to cheat I get gluten free snacks. Not sure where you are in the stage of your life. But yoga, meditation, essential oils and a lot of sleep has also helped me. Plus saying no to people and not feeling guilty.

I hope you find what works for you!

Debbie

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.