Pressure or fullness in ears?

Posted , 4 users are following.

Anyone with labyrinthitis or vestibular neuritis have ear pressure or pain???

0 likes, 20 replies

20 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi Debbie, That's really encouraging to chat with you a bit and to know that the Symptoms could eventually go away. I don't think I'll be able up to see a doctor or rehab therapist for a while so I I'm trying to do fairly aggressive exercises on my own.

Though I only started a few of days ago.

Very uncomfortable. The worst is walking around a huge Loblaw's Store for about 30 minutes. Also I go to a park and throw around a soccer ball, kicking around and also use the basketball.

court.

I'm thinking that if I continue the exercises daily I will likely see improvement. I know it's slow process. Did you do your exercises every day and for how long? I actually want to travel a lot this winter to Europe. I hope this condition doesn't stop me.

• Posted

I know exactly how you feel...you just need to know it will go away! The exercises I did mostly had to do with your eyes and head movements. One example was to stare at the letter B on the wall and move my head from side to side and up and down. I would have to walk a short distance doing those head movements too. It was all about "retraining" my brain rather than physical exercise. I did those kinds of exercises 4 times a day for several months.

• Posted

Google vestibular rehab exercises on the internet!! 🙂🙂

• Posted

Pain and ear pressure can stem from alot of issues, its important to exercise your body parts and not just your muscles.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.