Probiotic recommendation

Posted , 8 users are following.

My Dr. told me that I have very little lactobaccilus in my system.  I told her I was taking Probiotic 10 from Nature Bounty.  She said there are better probiotics to take that need to be refrigerated since they are live cultures.  Can anyone recommend a good refrigerated probiotic?  Thank you.

1 like, 18 replies

18 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi Maryann the first reply I posted for you is being held for approval & in the case it doesn't get approval I'll msg back on here and reword it for the info that might help you I'm not on here often and not sure what they wouldn't allow so hopefully it will post but if not I'll try to redo it I thought maybe bc it was long or that I don't reply a lot that it had to b approved lol idk but I'll ck back later to see. I in no way work to sell any products & it helps when others can tell you things that are helpful but I kno some of these blog places have to moniter what is put up bc some do say things they shouldn't so no biggie I wish I would have copied it bf sending tho lol I only mentioned 1 brand so maybe thats why bc I seen someone else had said they tried and it wasn't being allowed so just wanted to let u kno I was trying to post to ur question 👍🏻

• Posted

d.d., the moderator is very inconsistent. One post with a brand will be stopped, but three others will go through. Makes no sense to me. Same with links to websites. Very frustrating as all we are trying to do is share what has worked for us or sites where we can find more info.

And, yes, it is very annoying to lose the whole post you have taken the time to type and not see it again.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.