Problems again with system

Posted , 15 users are following.

When i try to read my mail it comes up with the message the page you requested does not exist.

so i have sent this message by using a old mail sent to me .

could it be that i have joined healthunchecked.

sorry to be a pain.

margaret

0 likes, 58 replies

58 Replies

Prev Next
  • Posted

Glad it's not just me. I guess the IT people have an inflated opinion of their abilities.

• Posted

Hi all,

Sorry for late reply, I've only just become aware of this discussion.

Can any user affected with getting "Page not found", 404 error pages etc let me know if this issue has now resolved itself or are you still getting these messages when clicking email links? I have tried to recreate the issue but cannot.

If you are still having problems could you forward an example email to ps.webmaster @ patient.info (remove spaces) as the developers need the actual email to investigate properly.

If you do forward an email reply here to let me know.

Generally there are still outstanding issues since the release and I am chasing these up to get more priority put on them. I have noted the comments about slowness and may PM users to get more info.

Just a note to apologise for any inconvenience caused by these issues and none of it is being done deliberately or to keep costs down. It is all about priorities and as I have said above I am going to chase things up and let people know the effect all of this is having on the forums.

I hope you can be patient and if there are any specific issues that are causing major problems for users then please post in here as I am now following this discussion and will note everything and pass it on. I am aware of several things I have been trying to get sorted but feel free to comment again about any issue. I'll reply as required/best I can.

Regards,

Alan

• Posted

CANNOT READ YOUR EMAIL AS WHEN I PRESS GO TO DISCUSSION IT SAYS PAGE DOES NOT EXSIST. NOT HAPPENING WITH ALL MESSAGES,

• Posted

Hi all,

I have now received several example emails from various users so thank you for that. The problem is the link within the email has the wrong format so I have passed these on to the developers so they can investigate and fix this. I will let you know when it has been put out.

Regards,

Alan

• Posted

why Alan do you have to do their work, surely they should know what they are doing by now.

• Posted

I i have not been on here for a while and it took me ages to find it. i was hoping to look at old discussions, but do I now have to pay to do so ? It has all changed and is totally unrecognisable to me !

• Posted

Thanks Eileen.Its a bit like taking an exam, takes all the joy out of it !

• Posted

I have found you Alan !

I got a private message from 'died' (first part of name) about buying radiation protective blankets. Is this allowed ?

• Posted

Hi Flutterbie,

No but I cannot do anything unless you report the PM as I cannot view other users' PMs. As others have said - on the message you received click the "Report" link at the bottom right and I will then be able to see it and action.

Alan

• Posted

I got the PM report and yes was breaching T&Cs so have deactivated the user. Just delete the PM if you have not done so already.

• Posted

Hi all,

The problem with emails giving errors or page not found messages has now been fixed. There was a problem when the fix was put live which resulted in a few hours of notifications not being sent for which we apologise. If anyone does have this happen again or any other issues with emails/notifications then please let me know.

Regards,

Alan

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.