Problems again with system

Posted , 15 users are following.

When i try to read my mail it comes up with the message the page you requested does not exist.

so i have sent this message by using a old mail sent to me .

could it be that i have joined healthunchecked.

sorry to be a pain.

margaret

0 likes, 58 replies

58 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi all,

I haven't replied until now as we were working on this yesterday. The issue with emails giving 404 error messages has now been fixed. The fix will also mean any broken emails previously received will now work. I have checked this with all of the emails I received and the examples users forwarded and pasted in discussions.

Once again sorry for the inconvenience and please confirm emails are working or let me know if there are any issues.

Alan

• Posted

Hi Alan,

The error message fix seems to be working well but i noticed something else.

I just started a new discussion and when I entered my data in the subject field, lo and behold!!! : the spell check, auto correct and auto cap formatting was beautifully activated. I thought: YAY!!!

Then I started filling in the message box and it was all gone. Vanished. Like a mirage in the desert.

So my question is why does the auto spell check and formatting work in the discussion subject field but no where else? And a follow-up: Can anything be done on your end or mine to restore that functionality?

Sending with my appreciative regards!

• Posted

Just when you thought it was safe to go back to the forum.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.