Problems with erection

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hello

Im a 25 years old man and I never had problems with an erection before. I usually could last even for half an hour if i wanted and didn't reach an orgasm. A little while ago I meet a girl that I really like and so I stopped mastrubateing all at once. I stoped beacuse I wanted to be as "ready" as I could when we would have sex with this girl. So when we finally started to have sex, this was normal as before, but after a week, I started to have some problems with an erection. I can last for only for 5-10 minutes and then it drops. Funny thing is, that oral sex still gives me a normal hard erection but when we switch to vaginal sex, the erection drops almost right away.

So my question is: could stop mastrubateing have something to do with my erection while having vaginal sex, or could the reason be psychological ? 

tnx for the answers smile

0 likes, 18 replies

18 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

A "guilt trip" is that you are - possibly withour realising it - worried about having sex with a partner.  We are not saying this is the case; we cannot know.  You have obviously got used to your own body with masturbation [which is great] and now to get to know someone else.  The best thing really is to tell the woman what you have told us.  Ask her [as Kathee implies] what she enjoys with you so that she gets pleasure.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.