Progesterone cream useful?

Posted , 14 users are following.

I'm going thru worst symptoms of peri for last 14 months. daily headaches, neck pain, head pressure, ear ringing and pressure, worst anxiety, heart palps, low energy, down feeling, crying spells, sleeping problems and so on. I try to deal with it with natural remedies and healthy diet and exercise but it's just not responding to anything. My periods were irregular for a while but last 5 months they've been regular. how do I check for hormones levels at home (my doctor won't check since my periods are regular for few months) ? I have read about natural progesterone creams, but are they any good, do they help? has anyone used it successfully? please share your experience/opinions. Thank you ladies:)

1 like, 19 replies

19 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

HI Ampat, have used progestrone cream that was rubbed on the inner thigh at the beginning of peri,, It did help then but i am 5 YEARS IN AND STILL IN PERI.. I needed something stronger so i went to bio identicals,, they work of and on I go by how I feel they are in the form of a trouche you put under your tongue... progestrone in a capsule right at bed time now,,, Just wondering is your headace in your temples?? I have had this for 2 WEEKS STRAIT,, and freaks me out then last week found out i had a ear infection and didnt even get a earache,,, This stuff is so weird!!!XXXX

• Posted

yes it feels like a tight band around my temples and in the back of my head

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.