Prostate

Posted , 11 users are following.

With all this high tech and innovative research they can not seem to figure out  how and why the Prostate enlarges and causes problems; so many problems.

1 like, 25 replies

25 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Can I have the e-mail ID of Dr. Gat, and Goren, so that I can consult them for PAE for myself.

I will be oblized,

SARASIJ

• Posted

Apologies, but I do not have this information. Please Google their research papers for their organisational details.

• Posted

Where is Gat-Goren technique done in the United States. Is Israel the only country that does the procedure.
  • Posted

If you go to Healing Well under their forums they have medical conditions. Under prostae cancer there's a GatGoren thread with years of info
  • Posted

Thanks for creating this forum. Is there any new information since 9 months ago?

From what I gather, the Gat Goren treatment appears to be the way to go.  My Urologist didn't mention it though.

I am also interestedin PEMF solution.  In fact, I have purchased a SOTA MP5 pulser to try out. Used it a little about 6 months ago but stopped when starting on the meds.  

Have members of this thread migrated to another forum?

• Posted

Hello new to this"

I don't know a great deal about prostrate damage but I ve just come back from my GP who very bluntly told me, in fact he didn't even tell me he verbally dictated my blood test and examination results into a dictaphone whilst I sat and listened, he said after a quick rear examination that my PSA levels were 6.62 and my prostrate was enlarged and slightly harder than one would like, he also mentioned something I guess sounded like media phisher diminished.

My GP didn't attempt to explain what any of this meant in fact the only question he asked me was did anyone else have a history of prostrate cancer in my family. So now I am feeling pretty low wondering what the hell is wrong , I am got a follow up appointment to come soon for I guess a camera examination . I learned a lot from the forum about PSA levels but have no idea what the implications of a harder prostrate or more worrying what sounded like media phisher deminished , anyone have any idea what my annoying GP was on about. Thank you

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.