prostate and premature ejaculation for youth

Posted , 12 users are following.

Hello everybody, i am 30 years old and i had Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH)  since i was 22 years old, i have not pain or troubles with peeing (just some times) but the problem is i have premature ejaculation , my erection can't last more than few seconds (10 ou 15 ). is there any hope for my situation 'cause i feel sad and depressed all the time, and i really think to end my life the last period. Thanks .

0 likes, 22 replies

22 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Moo,

It comes as a surprise to most men that most women DO NOT reach organism during intercourse, but statistics prove that it's true.

Most women reach organism as a result of someone using their tongue, fingers, or both. Use plenty of lubricant, either something like KY Warming Gel, or plain old coconut oil.

Listen closely to where she tells you she wants you to lick, or rub, even if she doesn't use words, and do exactly that.

Neal

• Posted

Neal. Absolutely agree. I have been doing hand & intercourse at the same time for years. I love to see the partner come more than one before I decide to end it.

• Posted

That is true she would have the first with oral sex and later she would have another one  Just talk with your partner  Ken

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.