Prostate and testosterone

Posted , 12 users are following.

So ive posted before on here and got my 2nd opinion today from a urologist. The first urologist said i had an enlarged prostate, a seminal vesical infection and needed to be on levoquin for 4 months and he found microscopic blood in urine. I got a 2nd opinion today. My urine results from him were normal, no blood, he checked my prostate said it was normal sized. Said the first urologist Must not know what a normal prostate is. He also shoved a light scope down my penis to my bladder. I have a bladder neck restraint. Not opening fully. Said that could be a problem so put me on rapaflo I think Is name. However, both urologists did find my testosterone levels low. This urologist wants me to do testosterone replacement therapy. I dont know what to do. Is there Major risks with testosterone replacement? Has anyone had it done?

0 likes, 19 replies

19 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Yeah, and about 20 people would appreciate a better explanation of your issue...  it does not sound typical at all, and we would like to find out what went wrong.
    • Posted

whoops sorry Justin, I just replied to the wrong Justin...  wanted that to go to Justin1212

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.