Prostate Enlargement BPH

Posted , 12 users are following.

What I do not understand is why the medical doctors do not really understand why the prostate reacts to something in the body whether it is testosterone or DHT and just grows out of control after a certain age. What is the cascade; what starts it all off? Any in the know? It happens to guys who are thin, fat, in shape , out of shape, athletic, couch potatoes; what is it?

1 like, 61 replies

61 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Mark  I know it's hard to trust after what happen to you but your going to half to try.  You will know right away how the urologist will be.  I had 2 visit me in the hospital for me to come and see one of the.  The urologist that I picked I know he was a good guy.  I do trust home very much.  He will not do me wrong.  Check out a dew and see if you like one or another.  See how they talk to you.  My doctor talks to me like a friend not someone that don't know whats going on...Ken  He does not talk down to me 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.