prostate median lobe

Posted , 21 users are following.

I had this median lobe problem which no amount of natural supplements or drugs would solve so eventually surgery was the only sensible option, now when urologists and others say have TURP that may be fine for some but when it comes to a median lobe TURP in my opinion is something to be avoided as they don't always tell you they will cut away a cone shape from your bladder neck which by the way could render you incontinent as one urologist said "we don't know if the lower prostate valve will hold the urine", other urologists will tell you a different story but regardless they will likely slice up your penis urethra to allow room to fit the tooling in and remove a large portion of prostate tissue including the prostate urethra resulting in your prostate now being full of urine 24/7 because they cut away a cone shaped chunk of your bladder neck sphincter valve where the median lobe was blocking up your urine flow and now your prostate is permanently a urine bag with only the lower prostate valve to hold your urine, as a result your sperm now will no longer come out the normal way but will go into your bladder and pass out when you urinate.There is another option called FLA which I had done in Houston by Dr Karamanian who is very good, it is painless and all done in a few hours it is done under mri so he can see exactly and precisely where he has the small laser in this way he removes unimportant tissue and safe guards the bladder neck valve so as to avoid incontinence along with avoiding the problem of sperm going into the bladder and avoiding urethra damage etc as it is done through the rectum not the penis, so the prostate does not become a urine bag it is left unharmed yes it is AMAZING!

there are risks with all surgical options and its up to you to do your home work but I am so glad I avoided turp with a median lobe growth. 

1 like, 63 replies

63 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Brian...Welcome to the K Club. I had my procedure done 7 months ago to ablate a large median lobe. I am very happy with the results with no complications. I am 76 years old and everything functions perfectly well. Happy to see you are getting the message out especially to those who would consider doing a barbaric turp procedure which led to the partial incontinence of my brother.
    • Posted

Hi Martin, I am so very happy for you and in that you no doubt made as many of us have a thorough search before making a commitment to any surgical procedure to get relief from a living nightmare namely an enlarged prostate median lobe and in an effort to avoid damage to any important parts of our prostate etc, we all feel genuinely sorry for those who through no fault of their own have suffered badly at the hands of surgeons who seem to chose to remain blinded and silent about the amazing benefits of FLA especially in the capable hands of DR K. I would ask those who have had FLA to help out by making comments here on this excellent forum to help others who are searching to realize the brilliance of FLA as its all too easy to get on with our own lives now that we are better rather than taking the time to comment about their FLA experience for the good of others. I'm sure the guys out there that are suffering and confused will appreciate your comments, many thanks and kind regards Brian.

• Posted

My FLA  was gone on April  3rd in Houston, and I can say after more then  3 months  it was success.  Anyway I made some mistakes after procedure.  First of all we must be in relaxed mode,  your prostate is dead in ablated  parts and we  have  avoid  infection.  It means diet , mild activities, no stress. After my Foley was taking  out  the relief was extrordinary, good flow, minimal PVR,  stop of CIC after 2 years. So clear happiness.   I jumped to active life after 2 weeks  - bicycel long trips, physical work  in exceesing  measure ,...  so a big iritation of prostate.  Shortly said - stupid behaviour .  Bacterial  infection and inflamatioon took a place.  Swolen prostate led to  decreased  urine flow  and I was unhappy. Dr. K prescribed me  Bactrim  ( Biseptol here in Europe ) for 8 weeks !. But after 2 weeks no relief , even all was worse as before and serious side effects, weakens , headake, Aceton smell in  urine,e.t.c.  So I stop  it and start with enzyme  Serrapeptase. I consulted the dossage with the US author of book  „Miracle Enzyme „  Mr.Robert  Redfern   He wrote me this :

Hi Stan,

There is no such thing as unsafe levels of serrapeptase.

I take around 4 x 250,000iu per day just for anti aging. I also to 3 x Serranol per day. 

I strongly recommend, either adding CurcuminX4000, or Serranol to your plan.

A Ketogenic Food Plan is also essential to ensure your body become really healthy. 

In his 72 years he is feeling 30 years younger.

So Im taking  for 3 weeks  500.000 I.U  in  2 pills morning and  evening.  I feel  some good relief of pain and  infection.  The mechanism  of serrapetase  acting is well  known  , you can find many info on net. But still I was not satisfied   with the results so I started 9 days ago ancient health  treatment  Fasting.

• Posted

Thanks for sharing Stan. However, be careful off malnutrition if you fast too often. One question: do you take serrapeptase without foods ? Hank
    • Posted

After fasting  (  2 weeks already ) I feel still great  .  Very limited alcohol  and  salt   is  great for your health.  Yes during the Fasting  I took  serrappeptase   2x a day  without any problem  .  Nicce Day, Stan   
  • Posted

Fasting

Is old   method   of treatment , in all  times  largely used  in many cultures.  Probably observed  from animals.  There are some stages.  I decided  for 12 days cure.  It means nothing else just water, water , water.  And enzyme  serrapeptase in  500.000 I.U.  The Stop  of all other meds.  Serra pept.  is not chemical med , just natural product.

First days hunger, hunger, hunger you must simply overcome it.

You can expect acid crisis in 3-4 th day , its normal stage of fasting, dont worry of it. I felt  really bad, pain in all  damaged structures of body on  4th. day and it tooks about 24 hours.  But this acid crisis is neccessary to   jump your metabolism  from standart mode to secure mode. Crisis is effect of exhaustion of  glucose stock. In new mode of metabolism the  lever starts to  use  your fat stocks  by  biochemical process- lipolysis .  You surely know that your body fat  is  good reservoir of toxins and poison chemicals acumulated in your body during all life. These toxins are during lipolysis trapped  in the liver and expelled  via gallblader to bowel system .

Thats  why is neccessary to make daily , or every 2 days  bowel  shower.  Its  shocking what you will see  after the shower in WC  toilet bowl.

Acid crisis is  possible to moderate with  sodium bicarbonate (SBC) which neutralizes excess acid, its pH is mild alkaline in level  9.  The kidneys help to maintain the proper acid/alkaline balance needed in the blood in order to keep it at a life-sustaining pH of 7,4.   When the acid levels in the blood rise, the kidneys begin to regenerate (or produce) more SBC to neutralize the excess acid. Probably during Fasting is  SBC produced by kidney unsufficient, so is proper to  take  some amount  of SBC  orally. SBC is well  known Backing soda -chemically NaHNO3 . Half teaspoon  in one glass of water.   Dont worry to be bigger then neccessary . When the SBC exceeds proper level  the kidneys excrete, or eclaim  the bicarbonate from the blood and dispose of it from the body via the urine, so that the blood does not become excessively alkaline. Its fine to  measure urine pH by simple small paper indicators  ( buying in  every  Pharmacy ) .

So  I learned from one  lector and from google  about basic rules during fasting:

-          Drinking just clear water  2-4 liters  daily, your body will tell you how much

-          Movement of body , walking about 5 km daily in slow mode or swimings ,mild exercices              , e.t.c.

-          Bowel washer  every day, or every 2 days

-          Good sleeping

-          No stress, the best is to be  alone,  or with people who  understand  your treatment and              support you . Im alone in Spain,  near the seafront. 

After  12days of fasting  here are my results:

Negative

-          Hypotension ,  dizzines ( but I normally have lightly  low blood pressure just about                    115/70)  and  Fasting decreasing it (  Fasting is proper for hypertensionist ) .

-          Acute hunger in first 3-4 days  , but after you are happy without any meal

-          Acid crisis   at 4th day   , but is neccessary and the the base of treatment process.

-         Too relaxed modus  and some weakeness

Positive

General

-          Relief of  chronic pains even escape of some pains at all

-          Relief of knee arthrose   I can  walk  nice distances, even light run ( after years!!!)

-          Relief of vertebralis disease I have broken one spine

-          Better mobility of body , smoother movement of all  joints

-          Change of mood to optimistic side  

-          Better sleeping  - after so many years

-          Pleasant side effect - loss  of weight – i estimate  about 6 kg

-          Better and more smooth skin

-          disappear of  mycosis  between the toes on feet  

-          Better cognitive  ability , much brighter mind as before

Prostate

-            Relief  of prostate pain  , in some days even no feel at all

-            Stronger urine stream    with exception during acidic crisis

-            Increase of bladder capacity  to  350 ml   ( before 200-250 ml

-            Decreased  need for peeing ,

-            Clear urine, no sign of UTI

Finally just short note : I have no interest to persuade any people about  serrapeptase and fasting . Its just my  point of view and my experience.

Have a Great day, Stan

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.