Prostate pain for last 4 days

Posted , 8 users are following.

I have prostate area pains for the last 4 days.  The pain is zero when I wake up from sleeping but as the day goes along, the pain increases slowly.  My job is mostly sitting down.  By 4pm, I have considerable pain.  I've never had prostate issues.  No pain while urinating and no pain to ejaculate.  Any ideas on what it could be?  Perhaps nerve pain because I have had a back lower back for the last 15 years but it has not been hurting lately.  

0 likes, 38 replies

38 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Thank you all for your support.  I went to the doctor yesterday and had my urine examined.  The doctor thinks that I have an infection and has presribed me Bactirum DS for 10 days.  My pain is better and I am very glad it wasn't serious.  I also have a donut seat cushion coming in the mail.  

• Posted

That good to hear John.  I glad it was only a infection.  Drink alot of water and some cranberry juice.  Now if you keep getting them your going to have to fined out why.  I was getting alot of infections from my stricture.  Take it easy and good luck  Ken
    • Posted

Glad to hear that from you. Keep in touch. Tell us how you are in 10 days.
  • Posted

I'm not sure why my last message did not post.  The doctor said I have an infection and prescribed me Bacterium DS for 10 days.  I have been taking the antibiotic for 2 days now and I feel that I am getting better.  No pain so far today.  I also purchased a ring cousion for my chair at work.  It helps alot to keep pressure off of that area.  Thank you all for your support.

• Posted

Pelvic exercises wil be very important for you regarding your age and occupation:

"My job is mostly sitting down".

Google Yoga Prostate Pain

During the end of the medicated portions and afterwards, the Sitz bath using a bathtub worked geat

Google: Sitz Bath Prostate

You will have to accept the fact that exercising your pelvic region isn't an option anymore; it's a necessity!

GL

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.