Prostrate enlargement

Posted , 14 users are following.

I  have been prescribed Dutastearide Capsule ( also known as Dutas-- 0.5 mg), for  reducing the size of  my Prostrate . i am not  keen on  undergoing Surgery in a hurry . 

Wish to  learn  -- whether  Dutastearide  causes/ has caused  any side -effects pls ?

Your response would be helpful pls . thks

0 likes, 37 replies

37 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hey bro sorry your having this problem. I HAD the same problem and my uro prescibed me these pills  but i never took one pill. I went and had a PAE done in Lisbon Portugal with Dr. Pisco at St. Louise  hospital and it fixed my problem. I saw immediatly results. After the procedure I walked out of the hospital with a bandade on my leg. I was awake thru the procedure and no pain. I PROMISE THIS WORKS !! Get in touch with him and HE WILL SEE IF YOU ARE A CANIDATE. 

Some of the guys on the forum has had it done by other doctors and has had some problems and I asked Dr. Pisco why ? He said they are not following what I taught them.  If he says you are a canidate GO DO IT . My sex life is back...I dont take any flowmax or any pills at all and definily no cathter. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.