Prozac week 4

Posted , 7 users are following.

Just wondering if this drugs are ever going to work, I don't remember the other meds ever taking this long to start seeing light. I've had increased anxiety and depression for the last 4 weeks and health anxiety is aful, been to er 3 times thinking I have some form of cancer and I can't shake this thought that this is all being caused by some tumor or cancer

1 like, 22 replies

22 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Has anyone experienced lack of concentration and comma walking into walls, dizziness, and memory loss?
    • Posted

Forget the "and comma"

• Posted

Yeah it seems to mess you up, I'm seeing my psyc today and will probably be coming off it

• Posted

Yes I did and still feel some affect and I been off of it for a month . I'm sertraline now

• Posted

Well guess there just upping the dose to 30 mg, guess will see if that helps. She told me night sweats were not from the meds so that's not what I wanted to hear

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.