Pulsatile Tinnitus

Posted , 16 users are following.

I was diagnosed over the telephone by a doctor who told me I have pulsatile tinnitus. Because of the threat of COVID19 they wont send me to the hospital for a proper diagnosis so I am worrying myself silly I have some kind of artery problem or brain tumour. Can anyone help please if not just for reassurance x

0 likes, 17 replies

17 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

i feel your stress,ive had pulsate tinn for 2 years now,sometimes extremely loud,ive tried popping my ears and all sorts but nothings worked,i also made the mistake of Google it and ended up terrified, so I do t do that for anything anymore, docs also can't tell me why and I've had CT scans and everything, I've just excepted that it's now part of my life unfortunately and just try to live with it,hope yours gets better

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.