Question???

Posted , 10 users are following.

Hello Ladies,

I'm back again with my many questions. I noticed that upon waking at night or even if I try to nap, as soon as I fall asleep I start dreaming, I'm then jolted out of my sleep and can feel my body shaking. I cam literally feel my bed moving.

Has anyone expierenced this? I would sometimes have the internal tremors and jitters but this is something new.

2 likes, 71 replies

71 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Omg yes yes yes. That is happening to me as well.

What is it?

I also get the internal tremor but like you say this is something different

I seriously feel like im losing the plot at the moment.

Too many overwhelming different weird symptoms to deal with x

• Posted

Hi Michelle, it's really weird. I'm scared to research it because I know it will come up to something dreadful and I just can't be bothered with it. This is scary. I dozed off and started this weird dream and when I jolted up I was shaking so hard my bed was moving. I almost went into a panic attack but I laid there for a while until it calmed down some. Me and my little girl are the only ones home at the moment and I was trying not scare her with me panicking. This has been happening over a week or so lately.
    • Posted

I have been suffering tjis a long time. More so since I came off my AD four weeks ago x
    • Posted

I had it briefly a few months ago, then it stopped so I thought it was ok. Now seems to be back. I thought it was a side effect of medication but remembered that I wasnt on any meds when it first started happening.
    • Posted

Its also stress from this peri as well. Stress will raise your cortisol level so badly. 
  • Posted

Omg yes yes yes. That is happening to me as well.

What is it?

I also get the internal tremor but like you say this is something different

I seriously feel like im losing the plot at the moment.

Too many overwhelming different weird symptoms to deal with x

• Posted

I don't do the dreaming, but almost every time I fall asleep , my body will jerk me awake! And, I wake up every morning with the internal tremors, they usually last throughout the day, getting better at night. I also feel left sided weakness and tremors more on that side. Have no idea what could be causing it, but have had this for months! 
  • Posted

Yes. I have this and my doctor told me its adrenalin. I had my cortisol levels checked and sure enough, my levels are elevated at the wrong times. They are called adrenalin surges. I need to get my cortisol levels down. Also another doctor wrote about this and said when your estrogen is low, it increases cortisol and cortisol increases adrenalin and adrenalin causes anxiety. Its a NASTY vicious cycle.
    • Posted

Oh wow tjat explains a lot. But how do you get your cortisol levels down cause my anxiety is through the roof in peti x
    • Posted

I paid to have saliva done out of pocket. My blood work was coming back normal and I knew that couldnt be right. Sure enough, after I did saliva, my levels were thru the roof. I did it thru ZRT labs here in the US. It costs appx $250-$300 but well worth it.
    • Posted

Well geesh. This is another weird and crazy ordeal. I can't escape the craziness even when I sleep.
    • Posted

How do u get it down if its lack of oestrogen causing it.

Im assuming only hrt would fix it. Mine improved slightly on the AD but im off it four weeks now. Haven't gone hrt route as yet. X

• Posted

That's where I am. My blood work always come back normal. Maybe I need to do saliva testing. I will suck it up and pay for it if it will give me some insight as to what my levels really are. Is there a certain day in your cycle that you test for it?
    • Posted

You can order it online on your own. Just Google saliva hormone / cortisol testing smile 
    • Posted

I take Rhodiola Rosea and  vitamin C for getting the cortisol down. Rhodiola is also good for depression as well, so I get double help from it. I also read Licorice is good for helping cortisol as well but do not take if you have high blood pressure. Also, if you are low in estrogen, that will assist as well once you start supplementing 
    • Posted

Im actually waiting for rhodiola rosea to be delivered

I don't really want hrt so im really hoping this will help.

Ive read some good reviews about it.

Hoe long have you been taking it.

Any side effects x

• Posted

Ive been on for a week and a half. Ive noticed no side effects except it gives me some energy in the day. Dont take too late in the day or you wont sleep and take on an empty stomach always.
    • Posted

Hi,

I encourage you to look up Clary Sage Essential Oil, for balancing hormones

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.