Question???

Posted , 10 users are following.

Hello Ladies,

I'm back again with my many questions. I noticed that upon waking at night or even if I try to nap, as soon as I fall asleep I start dreaming, I'm then jolted out of my sleep and can feel my body shaking. I cam literally feel my bed moving.

Has anyone expierenced this? I would sometimes have the internal tremors and jitters but this is something new.

2 likes, 71 replies

Report / Delete

71 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Omg yes yes yes. That is happening to me as well.

What is it?

I also get the internal tremor but like you say this is something different

I seriously feel like im losing the plot at the moment.

Too many overwhelming different weird symptoms to deal with x

Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

Hi Michelle, it's really weird. I'm scared to research it because I know it will come up to something dreadful and I just can't be bothered with it. This is scary. I dozed off and started this weird dream and when I jolted up I was shaking so hard my bed was moving. I almost went into a panic attack but I laid there for a while until it calmed down some. Me and my little girl are the only ones home at the moment and I was trying not scare her with me panicking. This has been happening over a week or so lately.
      Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

I had it briefly a few months ago, then it stopped so I thought it was ok. Now seems to be back. I thought it was a side effect of medication but remembered that I wasnt on any meds when it first started happening.
      Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Omg yes yes yes. That is happening to me as well.

What is it?

I also get the internal tremor but like you say this is something different

I seriously feel like im losing the plot at the moment.

Too many overwhelming different weird symptoms to deal with x

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

I don't do the dreaming, but almost every time I fall asleep , my body will jerk me awake! And, I wake up every morning with the internal tremors, they usually last throughout the day, getting better at night. I also feel left sided weakness and tremors more on that side. Have no idea what could be causing it, but have had this for months! 
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Yes. I have this and my doctor told me its adrenalin. I had my cortisol levels checked and sure enough, my levels are elevated at the wrong times. They are called adrenalin surges. I need to get my cortisol levels down. Also another doctor wrote about this and said when your estrogen is low, it increases cortisol and cortisol increases adrenalin and adrenalin causes anxiety. Its a NASTY vicious cycle.
    Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up