Question about dizziness and propranolol

Posted , 6 users are following.

Could someone please help me. I've been on the 10 mg of propranolol for eight or nine days now and I've noticed yesterday dizziness and today dizziness especially when I'm up moving around. I read the side effects dizziness is one of them is it just your body having to get used to the medication? I've also over the past three or four days when I am sleeping I have to get up and run to the bathroom with diarrhea and nausea during the day is this normal with this medication? Since I had that bad spending episode on Friday night I've been and anxious mess and worried that the propranolol is causing all kinds of problems. So if anyone can help I would really appreciate it, thank you

0 likes, 47 replies

47 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Get your blood pressure checked ASAP. I was given propranol and the worst it did to me was drop my blood pressure to 80/50. I almost passed out. Check your blood pressure.
    • Posted

I've been checking it, it was 100/73.

I've read nausea, headache and diarrhea are side effects. I just thought the they would be the first day, but I guess they can come days after starting it. I've had these for abou 4-5 days and been in the 10mgs for 9 days. I will be chwcking with my doc tomorrow. Thanks for replying

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.