Question confused

Posted , 3 users are following.

I just seen a post n gt a bit confused can ppl tell me is it ur servings fat u total to 15g or the per 100g like my bread is 2.3 per 100 bt 0.9g per slice so what one do I add upto 15g

0 likes, 29 replies

29 Replies

Next
  • Posted

I agree im totally lost aswell lol xx
    • Posted

C if u do it per 100g ur gettin very little calories u probably b well over ur calories hopefully someone can let us no for defo if it's per 100g u total or servings I was doin gd the last few days aswell sad
    • Posted

Haha and me and since speaking to people im all over the shop ive been using my fitness plan and it says im within my allowances with 200 calories to spare (ive done a meal plan for the day including snacks) and total fat for the day 19grams i have checked all packaging to make sure its measured 100g /5g and it seems to be so i dunno xx
    • Posted

Aw I dunno Britney helped me on my first day and now can't find post t c well can u squeeze a gd meal for tea and keep in ur 200 calories or ul b well over 
  • Posted

I use my fitness pal it works everything out for me I think as a general rule any food you eat has got to be less than 5% fat and each meal shouldnt have more than 15grams of fat. So for example if you have some soft cheese and it is 5grams of fat per 100grams you could have 300grams of soft cheese but nothing else with fat in that meal (I'm not saying to have 300grams of soft cheese though) I hope this helps 
    • Posted

I meant to say i have 200 claories left after planing evening meal aswell- i think were doing it right i cheekily weighed this morn and lost 3lb so i must be doing summit right? Xx
    • Posted

I haven lost anythin and been on a week I have gained a 1 lb or 2 and I have ate things under 5g per 100  ut I have also been totalling my day per serving not 100g so dunno if that's y I have 3 meals a day and 2 snacks one yoghurt and one fruit hoping someone can tell me the correct way to do it I cani c how u wud have 100g of bread I weighed a slice n it was 40g totally not gd at maths to work all this our haha
    • Posted

Some people have said it can take a few weeks for u to loose ? Im not completely amazing at what im doing but ive stuck to steamed chixken and veg for tea and ww soup for dinner and either weetabix or toast witg a poached egg for brekkie ive had fruit or salad 4 snacks or a yogurt which im hoping is right lol ive lost 3lb and its my 3rd day so i dunno? Xx
  • Posted

Oh and this forum has been a god send I wouldn't have had a clue what sort of diet to follow if it hadn't been for the lovely people here especially britneyspears and she has some great recipes on her blog 
    • Posted

I inboxed her and shes fab ive asked her roughly how to follow it and shes yet to reply as shes in work im sure she will when she gets 5mins i think as soon as u get ya head round it its ok just the inital few days x
  • Posted

Im following a 1500 calorie a day diet x
    • Posted

Aw I'm following 1200 a day as my doc said that's best t do bow are u managing to put it all in my fitness pal as I cani get it in fir the 100g just per serving
  • Posted

My fitness pal gave me 1320 calories a day I never go over my calorie allowance as you earn extra calories for doing exercise! Yesterday I had 724 calories left at the end of yesterday! 
    • Posted

Im totally confused now think ill w8 4 britney to inbox me ive stuck to it how i think u ahould and stuck to my calories but only bein havin soup 4 lunch with is 97 cal so maybe thats why x
    • Posted

Ive been looking at packet and not going over 5g per 100 but by total amount over the day i have had for brekkie lunch and tea and snacks so i dunno if that answers ya question x
    • Posted

I suppose if u eat say chicken and it's under 5g then potatos under 5g and say veg or beans under 5g u shud b fine eh it's just my calories but think I'll go Wi the calories for 100g serving or say a tin on spaghetti is 400g so ill do 0.2g (per 100g) × 4 = 0.8 and it's 60cal per 100g so wud b 240 calories am I correct? 
    • Posted

Haha iv just sat and worked it out a loaf of bread says per 100g well that's 2 and a half slice so sure I have been doing  it right as when I scan on my fitness pal it asks how many slice so I put in 2 amd works it out I'm totalling how much I eat as km eatING between 9-15g of fat a day so hopefully that's right dunno y u wud total for 100g if u fin a eat 100g in a meal say u eat 50g u shud total for 50 if u total for 100 u ain't ate enud I'm guessing I'm right really works out the same if u think about it 
    • Posted

Yeah that makes sense ive been putting per 100g but ur right ill follow u ha xx
    • Posted

Like I have chicken breast weight on packet is 613g so there is 3 chicken breast so I done 613÷3=204.3g then it says 100g=1.7 fat but a chicken breast is meant to be 200g so u cani go Wi the 1.7 grams u need t go Wi 3.4g but I scanned it on my fitness pal and it says 100g so I just put 2 servings for one breast as it gives u the same as I calculated does that make sense anyone feel free to tell me if I'm wrong 
    • Posted

Yeah i do that anyways its correct way i think well soon see in a week or so if we loose weight xx 
    • Posted

Yeh can't c it bein any other way if u had 2 slice bread dunno y u wud calculate that u had 200g by puttin 100g =2.3 then add another 4.6 fat for 2 slice hmm dinna think so haha
    • Posted

Im going to stick with what uve been doing and hope for the best when is ur next weigh in xx
    • Posted

Haha I'm just guessing iv only been on a week so new but hoping what iv said is right I assume I get a weigh in at end of month
    • Posted

Good luck keep me posted my doctor gave me 3months worth and sent me on my way so weighin myself untill 12weeks x
    • Posted

I just rang my doctor and get weighed in the 12th sept really hope this works for me as I have tried everythin else food luck to u aswell

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.