Radio Check, over?

Posted , 15 users are following.

I have not received a notification of any post for 4 days, and I don't see any new ones when I log on.

Has the party moved elsewhere?

Do I have bad breath?

Am I in exile?

Is this a result of BREXIT?

Is there a miraculous cure of which I am unaware?

šŸ˜ƒ

1 like, 91 replies

91 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Commiserations!

No miraculous cure. Many of us suffer this from time to time. I don't have an answer; I just wait. I once had more than 300 unread posts by the time I finally got notifications again!

• Posted

Just to let you know you are not the only one feeling "left out" Frustrating but not unusual.

• Posted

They haven't left yet. Not quite ...

I have had notifications - what about the in-site menu? Top right corner...

I've reported it - no doubt Alan will be unable to identify a problem. Have you looked in your spam?

• Posted

I have had a few days when all goes quiet and we're still in the EU! I don't know what happens. Is it random? I don't think it's connected to anything we do or don't do.

• Posted

Well, the system seems to work. Thanks to all, I guess it was just quiet.

I checked all of your suggested troubleshoots... no answers.

Thanks for the functional test replies!

• Posted

I don't receive emails now, except sometimes a new post, but no replies. Have to go and search for them on the forum.

• Posted

I've just looked and have had over 20 notifications in the last 3 days - OK some were for the RA forum but not many.

• Posted

I think what most of us would be happy with is consistancy. There just seems to be continual disruption not just on here but in the cyber world generally but, of course, that's deliberate.

• Posted

Hi all,

I've had a look at all users here reporting lack of emails and the only reason for this is because the Groups/Discussions you are following are just quiet at the moment. For example PMR Group has only had 2 new discussions started since Saturday morning including this one.

Everyone's settings are ok and emails are being sent as expected for posts when they do happen.

Regards,

Alan

• Posted

Yes Alan - but there have been plenty of replies judging by my in-site feed.

The only answer in that case is that people don't click on follow when they DO get a new thread notification. It is the first thing I do.

• Posted

I got a similar number of notifications, although on the website, not in my email, but there were only one or two new posts. It's sad, but now I'm usually relieved when I see very few notifications or that they are mostly from one or two threads, because then I know I'll be able to get through them quickly. I still HATE the way this forum is working now. If it wasn't so desperately slow it would be okay, although I'd still like the option to select individual notifications I want to check as "read".

• Posted

Couldn't agree more. Though the speed thing isn't too horrendous for me. But definitely not happy ...

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.