Rage and Anger!!!

Posted , 10 users are following.

Hello all,

A few weeks ago I was really snappy with everyone. Everytime anyone says anything to me I immediately got irritated. I got so angry that I threw my keys and puse across the room and I slammed the door hard that it popped back open . I thought I broke it. Then I started to cry. I've never gotten so out out of control like that.

I felt myself getting like that today and again I have no clue why. I was just so easily irritated today. I'm wither angry or crying for no reason. I just needed to vent.

3 likes, 24 replies

24 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Ditto hun

Just started new HRT patch and currently having a PERIOD? Surprised, no PERIOD for months.......

Anyway feeling slightly better energy wise but a bit snappy and easily aggravated

Oh Jamie, menopause makes us crazy

• Posted

I'm glad to hear you are feeling a bit better. This is just so overwhelming at times. I normally get a little irritated when my cycle comes on. But never this out of control angry. You are rite this meno stuff makes you feel so crazy at times.
    • Posted

I have had just about everything from creepy crawling, itchy skin, scalp,

Aching joints, headaches

Emotional outbursts ( crying for no reason)

Excessive weight gain

Low energy and fatigue, I can sleep the clock round

To mood swings, anxiety, you name it

And YES snappy agitation too

Whatever next

• Posted

I've had it all as well and still getting stuff. It's 4:52 am in the US where I am and I've been up since 2:00am. My sleep pattern is all over the place again. I had really bad insomnia for a while then I went back to sleeping pretty good. Lack of sleep can make me easily aggitated. Now i'm back to the insomnia. It's just one thing after another.
    • Posted

In early peri that itchy crawly skin used to make me rage without having to deal with people at the same time!
  • Posted

Ohhhh...I've done the rage thing a few times. Thrown my glasses and broke them. Slammed our bedroom door and then it didn't close right. Good thing my fits all happened while at home, and not at work or out in public. My poor husband. Glad he's so understanding, and hasn't left me yet.
    • Posted

I'm glad mines were at home too. My family just looked at me and left me in the room by myself. I must have acted like I needed to be alone. Ha ha.
  • Posted

Oh, been there, done that. 😂 I felt 100% justified too! Well, for a while. Then, I'm like omg, where did that come from?
    • Posted

Ha ha!! That's I feel bad afterwards because it just comes out of nowhere. It's like someone flipped a switch on my back that says angry.
  • Posted

You are like me I get angry over ever little thing that is going on and i cry over every little thing that is going on and i lock myself in the bathroom or i leave the apartment crying 

Its hard when your body is going through the change it seems like us girls are so emotional why can't men understand why us ladies get so emotional why can't they understand that our hormone change all the time 

• Posted

Well if female GPS (who can't be having premen/meno symptoms lik us don't even want to understand

How can yo realistically expect the opp sex to

Myself I have found female GPS just awful

• Posted

I have had some expierences where female GPS don't understand either. It's sad. Even though women's bodies are different and we expierence it differently doesn't mean that peri/meno symptoms do not exist. You would think a woman would want to know more about it. It's unfortunate that you have to search for good GPS but they are out there.
  • Posted

Jamie, you should see my tantrums. I'm not proud of them at all and I cringe afterwards when I think of how I've been. The other week, I could not sleep and I tossed and turned for hours. The dogs wouldn't settle either so in the morning, I was so angry, I grabbed our headboard, pulled it and yanked it off it's screw holes. I felt so ashamed. I'm sending you a big hug my dear..believe me you are not alone x.
    • Posted

I've done something like that too. I've had little sleep this week and it's frustrating. I just feel bad after I act like that.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.