Raise your hand

Posted , 13 users are following.

if you are awake at 3:30 (again) and cant go back to sleep!! racing heart, racing mind..

ugh ....

2 likes, 29 replies

29 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

well up again. worse this morning in a bad panic. cant breath heart racing stomach hurts. dizzy. when will this stop?? am i really just not breathing and gonna die?? i cant take this i hate going to.sleep cuz its worse when woke up like this. its hard toget focussed to get rational thinking. am i the only one who feels this breathibg thing ??

• Posted

So ladies I had a dr appt today because my mornings are pure hell!! she suggested taking a magnesium supplement. I have a link below that explains how it works. It relaxes the nervous system and is a muscle relaxer.image

• Posted

hi kim!! yes maam ive read in several of my anxiety books and other places that magnesium is so very good ! ❤❤so glad you posted this!!

• Posted

its bought over the counter?? have u tried it???

• Posted

Yep you can get in the vitamin section at the grocery store. Taking my first one tonight.

• Posted

please let me know how it works. this buspar really isnt helping ...good sleeping if it works. 🤗

• Posted

awake from 2am this morn till about 5.30 then up with house at 7.20 and got an 8 hr shift at work at 12pm feel like crap with all these symptoms, palpitations have calmed down a little but the dizziness and fullness in my right ear and side of head has me convinced i have a brain tumor pmsl iv been drs and its sinus problems which i had for 6 months something else which has got 10 times worse with peri, along with hot sweats and dodgy tummy, aches and pains and the bloody anxiety...... pitty we can live stream each other in the middle of the night and compare stupid symptoms and have a giggle as to who feels the crappest ! we all wake up each day so at least thats something to be grateful for and we will get through this rubbish as many have done before us but in the mean time we all have each other for support,encouragement,love and laughter and if we didnt laugh about this crap they call the menopause we would all crack up big hugs to all xxx

• Posted

So ladies I just woke up and have to say had the best night I've had in months! Can't say if it was the magnesium as it was only the first tablet but I also ate well which I think helped. After going to the dr yesterday and her reassurance that I dont have any deadly illness that its just my anxiety due to my wacky hormones, made me relax more. Ive had every test there is and it took her to go over everything showing me I'm healthy otherwise. 😊

• Posted

It usually does work as soon as you take it Kim at least for me I take it every night now!!!xxxx yeh ha right?

• Posted

hi kim!! do you suffer from any off balance? im so proud and happy you had a good night!!! yay!! hugs❤❤

• Posted

Thank you! Actually no. That is really the only symptom I don't have❤

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.