Random spots of warm sensations on parts of body???

Posted , 55 users are following.

Has anyone ever experienced warm sensations on a part of their legs or arms or anywhere else??? It's not warm to touch but an internal warm sensations that feels like you put a warm cup of coffee against a patch of skin for a sec amd then it goes away. Its not painful at all just annoying and it is really sending my health anxiety off

7 likes, 100 replies

100 Replies

Prev Next
  • Edited

Hi i get the same symptom as that when i have anxiety attacks my arms feel hot but on the inside like you said. Have you spoke to your doctor about it they would be able to help you and check in more detail about what it is. from carmella
    • Edited

Carmella, I'm experiencing warm sensations throughout my body(back, arms, feet & legs). I also suffer from anxiety. But I never have had this symptom before. Are you still experiencing these symptoms or have they gone away?

• Posted

Hi guys what did the doctor say? I'm experiencing warm sensations everywhere 

• Posted

Sounds like a response to hot flashes which In A Way Resembles Panic Attacks With The Rapid Heartbeat, Anxiety and Hot Feeling Upper Body. After Its Subsiding The Arms And Chest Get Cold Feeling. This Is From Personal Experience. Im 54 But Started Menopause At 48.
    • Posted

Hi Carmella 

I know it was along time ago but do you still get the warm sensations in your body I'm very scared it's been happening to me for a while what did your doctor say mine hasn't said a lot thanks rach 

• Posted

Rachael, look up targeted individuals, electronic harassments, gang stalking. 

Im sorry this is happening to you. 

• Posted

Is this still happening to you? I noticed this warm feeling a year ago in my chest now I'm starting to notice it in my arms and right foot. Not sure if it's all the same but the feeling is rather unsettling. Oh and I'm a 23 yr old male and recently discovered I have a condition called heart palpitations. And also Anxiety that I just started taking medication for today. My doctor didn't even bother to do any testing when I talked with her about all this. So Im hoping maybe someone on this chat might have some information?

• Posted

I'm having the same problem my Dr never put me on meds I had heart test and ekgs heart monitors also everything came back normal smh

• Posted

Hi everyone

I am feeling the same sensation as well, and in the most weirdest place. I feel it on my left buttcheek, like a warm sensation like I had sat on a hot water bottle for a couple of seconds. My wife quizzed me if the sensation was after I had placed my hand in warm water and then felt the sensation where I do, thinking it may be a weird "wiring" issue of my Nervous System. I feel a little silly to have mentioned it to her, but after my Uncle passed away with Bowel Cancer, I don't take any chances with these symptoms when they pop up.

I have had a cancer screen recently done, but in the absence of the Dr calling me in to talk about the results, I'm hopeful that Bowel Cancer isn't in the diagnosis!!

I am seeing a Doctor during the week, and will ask him about it. I think I will get the reaction from him that I'm probably crazy or something, but am concerned enough to at least ask.

• Posted

Any news?

I'm posting this to several with additions each time, but:  

I get hot spots too and have had them on and off for years and have been fine so far.  I'm a little worried these past few weeks since I've been getting them more frequently and one spot in particular on the outside right calf I get the most, and I wonder if it's because I tend to sit cross-legged and that spot is frequently on the other knee.  Do you guys have similar or unusual usage of the spot where you get the hot feeling?  Also anxiety seems to be a common theme and I also am under a lot of stress lately and am as empathetic as others have described themselves above.

• Posted

NowanIP,

No news as yet, am currently away interstate, but have intentions of seeing a docor when I return.

I am still having the warm spot episodes as well, and the anxiety issue appears to be a common thread. But I have only notice this over the past few months, and have been having anxiety issues far longer than that, so I'm not as confident as some here in this thread that it is the major reason this issue has presented itself.

• Posted

Have you find out what was that heat sensation?
    • Posted

Svig044, no, no solid diagnosis at all. I think the Doctor thinks I’m weird or something! 

I suffer from high blood pressure, sleep apnea, onset of Rheumatoid Arthritis, Prostititis and IBS. I only mention this for the reason that others may also be suffering these same illnesses, and may be on the same meds I’m currently on. I have already been screened by the head Professor in Charge of Pharmacy at the local University for any possible reactions I might have with the following medications, with the results that she felt they were not the cause of any skin irritations. The meds are;

Salazopyrin, Methotrexate, Prednisolone, Arthrexin, DuoDart, Micardis, Ostelin and Folic Acid. I also take Cenovis, a men’s multivitamin well.

Maybe there are parallels in what we are being prescribed by our doctors that are causing the hot spots.

• Posted

Hi what did your doctor said? I'm feeling this heat sensation everywhere my body 

• Posted

I get the warm patches. Mostly on my right shoulder blade. I don't take any medications. I just started having this happening. Usually it's at night time. About an hour before going to bed. I also notice it happening before falling asleep too. I figured it was part of Menopause since it just started happening. I have been in full blown Menopause for 5 years now.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.