Random spots of warm sensations on parts of body???

Posted , 55 users are following.

Has anyone ever experienced warm sensations on a part of their legs or arms or anywhere else??? It's not warm to touch but an internal warm sensations that feels like you put a warm cup of coffee against a patch of skin for a sec amd then it goes away. Its not painful at all just annoying and it is really sending my health anxiety off

7 likes, 100 replies

100 Replies

Prev Next
  • Edited

Yes I get the warm sensation in my head , my arms and legs too but if you touch the area its not warn it's like under the skin very weird feeling
    • Posted

Yes that is exactly it. But it's not the whole arm or leg it's just spots or patches on them in different places different times, is that how yours is? I don't know what it is and nobody knows what I'm talking about. My dr hasn't heard of it and it really is scaring mesad
    • Posted

I made the mistake of googling it and sent myself in a full blown panic attack. It came uo with ms and couldn't even breath convinced I had it. I hate this so much when will it endsad
    • Posted

I know I feel the same when will it end !! Hopefully one day very soon for us all !!
  • Edited

Hi, I see that this post was 9 months ago, I was curious as to how these symptoms are now for you as I'm also experiencing something similar!

• Edited

Thought I'd reply to yours since no one has after 5 months, but I get hot spots too and have had them on and off for years and have been fine.  These past few weeks I've been getting them more frequently and one spot in particular on the outside right calf, I get these hot spots the most, and I wonder if it's because I tend to sit cross-legged and that spot is frequently on the other knee.  Do you guys have similar or unusual usage of the spot where you get the hot feeling?

• Posted

I am having a warm sensation that comes and goes on my upper left back.

sounds similar to yours.

what did you ever learn?

• Posted

I've had one small spot on my upper right back that has felt very hot to slightly warm on and off for several years. I never thought much of it, but googling and now reading these postings, I'm going to ask my doctor about it. I've always figured it was a nerve, but maybe it's a skin issue? 

• Posted

Any news?  

Also I'll repeat what I mentioned in another post:  I get hot spots too and have had them on and off for years and have been fine so far.  These past few weeks I've been getting them more frequently and one spot in particular on the outside right calf, I get these hot spots the most, and I wonder if it's because I tend to sit cross-legged and that spot is frequently on the other knee.  Do you guys have similar or unusual usage of the spot where you get the hot feeling?

• Posted

You ever find out what it could be? This warm feeling started in my chest about one year ago and now I'm noticing this warm sensation in my right foot, left arm (sometimes both) at the same time. And once in my head. It's also possible that it could be two completely different symptoms but getting a better

idea couldn't hurt.

• Posted

I'm 54 and this just started a little over a week for me, first it was my left temple, I remember touching the spot and it was not hot to the touch, then I got it in my eyelid!!! Usually my left temple but I now get it on upper back, shoulder, arm.

Thought maybe it was a menopause symptom; hot spots instead of hot flashes. Had anxiety and panic attacks since I was 21. I am so done with symptoms. If any of you are young just take a look at me, married 33 years ~ 3 grown kids ( I'm still alive!) not making light of symptoms get them checked, unfortunately ya gotta get old to look back and see fear of symptoms can mess up your life ?? Now when an attack hits, instead of running to the sofa, I turn on rock n roll and dance like a wild child. It helps, but no way would I have done this in my 20's 30's and early 40's.

Hope this helps someone out there. Xoxo .

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.