Razor burn? friction rub through intercourse? Help!

Posted , 98 users are following.

Recently had intercourse with my boyfriend and this is the first time something like this has ever happened. I know for a fact we are both std and hpv clean because we both went to the doctor together for tests. We only have sex with each other.Both sides of my labia stings when stretched or even when i put a finger on it. It seems like the skin completely came off. As well i found out that there are multiple sores around my anus area. I'm confident that it could be from friction burn, but its hard to identify and research about it if it looks similar to herpes. At first i thought, the pain was from getting used to his size, but it started becoming difficult to wash the area at all. I always wash my vagina after sex and atleast 3 times a day, but now i've been washing it more than ever. I also checked if he had anything with his penis but it seems to be completely clean and normal I have also shaved right before we've had sex, so maybe the intercourse had irritated the skin? Has anyone ever recieved these before? 

7 likes, 137 replies

137 Replies

Prev Next
  • Posted

Recently developed this problem like a couple of days ago anyone know what it is??
    • Posted

Went to the doctors a year ago, they diagnosed it as Folliculitis, an infected hair follicle. Going to the doctors they might give you antibiotics and tell you to change your shaving methods, hygiene and closed in clothes that cause yeast. Tbh it never went away but it stopped coming as periodically as it used to. Now it's every 4 months which is less painful. I believe the reason it came back was because of a hygiene problem, such as not switching out rags soon enough, or not wearing panties. Some of the advice I was given to soothe the Folliculitis are using acne wash on the infected site, Neosporin for soothing the pain, and limiting how often I shave. Make a visit to be sure.

• Edited

WOW everything  I google say it was herpes so I went to the clinic haven’t got my results back yet but I am scared as s**t!!!  It Just came out of nowhere ... I’ve been using the same soap for a long time and maybe I just need to change my hygiene routine until  then I’m waiting for my results 🤷🏽???

• Posted

Hey! What was the outcome? I have this exact same thing, but it progressed over time this is 4th day. I had ROUGH sex with my boyfriend and athough I knew I was in a enormous amount of pain I had sex the nex day as well. the first day I got REALLY wet and the sex day the I noticed the sores I even have one on the inside like hers😩

• Posted

Wow a few years ago I had this same EXACT thing happen to me. Mine came about cause I was sweating really bad with a pad on it turned into those little sores. I thought It was herpes but I mean It’s been 4yrs now I’m sure my doc would’ve said something by now. 

BUT currently I have Some on near my anus just like in your picture and the reason I have Them now is again a sweat rash in my vagina, turned into a yeast inefection which I cleared Up with coconut oilladies coconut oil tampon works WONDERS! Anyways but yeah the yeast infection left me with some sores now and it burns when I pee Or I cant Wipe when I poop I have To use baby wipes. Never a raised bump always sore like. I use Coconut oil on my privates front to back and it soothes a lot and helps clear things up.

• Edited

I'm dealing with something similar right now. On Friday I shaved, had sex then went swimming in a pool. I woke up Saturday morning with about 10 sore pimple like bumps all over my vagina lips. Now on Tuesday they have all turned into what your picture looks like, open painful sores. I'm thinking its Folliculitis from the swimming pool but doing some reach I'm concerned its herpes.

• Posted

HEY IM HAVING EXACT ISSUE AND SO SCARED BUT I JUST MADE APT DID U FIND OUT WHAT IT WAS

• Edited

I HAVENT GOTTEN MY results back yet but the DR TREATED ME FOR HERPES BUT SHE SAID SHE COULD BE WRONG AND SHES BEEN WRONG BEFORE . Im praying for a different outcome.

• Posted

i have this same exact situation. the doctor put me on antivirals but she diagnosed me over the phone so I'm not sure

• Posted

Yes same here she called me with results. I hate this happened to me/us I was depressed for months lost weight and everything. Ive come to accept it now its not like i have a choice anyway.

• Posted

That sucks. i have to actually get tested in two weeks so I'll know after that.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.