Ready for round 2!!

Posted , 9 users are following.

I'm 7 weeks post op rt knee TKR. I went to surgeon today for follow-up. My flex is 110 and my extension is 0. So...my left TKR is scheduled for Jan 2nd. Oh boy am I ready for this again?? The early weeks are pure hell!!

Melissa

1 like, 17 replies

17 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

I had my left TKR back in June and I am scheduled to have the right one done on 20th Dec. Going to be a very quiet Xmas for me this year Going to my daughters on Christmas Day where she puts on a buffet lunch. Boxing day she and the grandchildren come to me. She and my husband and son will be cooking the Christmas lunch on Boxing Day. Odd set up but it works for us. This year I will be supervising from the sofa as will not be able to stand to do it

Anyone else facing surgery this near Christmas?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.