Really bad anxiety today

Posted , 8 users are following.

I've read that anxiety is an issue at this time of our lives. Some of you haven't had anxiety till now, well, I always have. Lately though it's through the roof. 

I'm having a super bad day today. I sense my boyfriend is fed up with me. I would be if I were him. 

I haven't been in the UK long and I am pretty isolated. (Which does not help of course). The air feels super dry to me. I don't know if it's the heating or season? Every time I breath in dry air, I feel like I'm going to have a full blown panic attack. Ugh! This is SO hard. I've got lower back pain too. I feel so negative about myself. Sometimes it feels as though the anxiety will swallow me up. I avoid the Doctor since I have a health phobia sad which adds to all of this. Anyone else got their anxiety under control? or having a bad day. xx

0 likes, 24 replies

24 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

I have anxiety too since before peri. Or maybe at the start of peri as I don't know when my peri began. But it's been 10 years.

And yes the health anxiety gets me all worked up about having something sinister going on.

I also drink the Cslm magnesium. But I take Ativan too.

Isn't it all so awful. I feel like I've been cut down at my prime.

• Posted

Anxiety is awefull. I think I've been peri for years now without realizing it.As my depression and anxiety has just been so bad the last 7 years.

I wish I had Ativan, it would help. 

I ended up going to ER as I have a bladder infection. That kind of explains the back pain. I've done quite well with that visit today, I had one panic attack! I always think the worst as I've had bad reactions to meds. 

I guess we have to just look forward to the good days? What else can we do and do the best we can for ourselves during the tough ones.

• Posted

Hi Callianne, I am sorry you're going through this.  I'm going through a rough time with anxiety also and feel that I may be depressed.  Like you, I've always had anxiety.  Wish I had good advice to offer!  Hoping we both get through these hard days soon.  Sending you hugs, I understand totally how you feel. 💕
    • Posted

Thank you, elizabeth. The same to you. It's tough. The depression is so encompassing at times. It can be about my life, my changing appearance, my lack of energy. Oh, the list goes on. 

I'm sending you a big hug right back.

• Posted

Yes I do and today I have to have a ultrasound for left upper pain I have woken up with the anxiety and it's horrible always worse in the morning menopause has made it worse just try to get through the day as it gets better as day goes on
    • Posted

Waking up with anxiety really flaws me because I then wonder how I have it? It's not like I worked myself into that state you know, I was asleep!

It's frightening, scarier than when you have it during waking hours? Do you find that?  I hope you at least felt a bit better today. x 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.