Really bad headaches...anyone the same?

Posted , 13 users are following.

Hi ladies

Im having bad bouts of headaches...coming and going for past couple of weeks. .feel like my head is in a visegrip....migrain type but not going away....anyone suffering the same?? Thx in advance. CK

1 like, 25 replies

25 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Hi CK.  My headaches and dizziness have been bad the last couple weeks too.  They have not manifested into a migraine, but dull and constant.  A lot of head and sinus pressure pressure too.  The weather has been so rainy and muggy, which affects me too.  I have been using this hot/cold  eye mask.  I put in microwave and it’s nice for a few minutes. 😊

• Posted

Thx lou...its a nitemare at times and i feel like im going to have a period and id a hysterectom 10 years ago...all hormonal...thanks so much xxc CK
    • Posted

YES YES...  I get sinus headaches I believe due to the weather.  And sometimes other people get  them too.  I use nose spray and sinus pressure meds with alternating IB Pr..... and then it slowly goes away.  My doctor recently told me that as we age, we tend to develop allergies.
    • Posted

Thx Kelly..... I may just have to get an allergy test done as another lovely lady suggested this also... Thx so much xx
  • Posted

Hi carol I suffer with migraine and did long before the change started. I have found that the weather has been a contributing factor ; the stuffiness. Perhaps get your eyes tested xx
    • Posted

Hi kate...i live in the scottish higjland and lots of weather fronts here and low preesure...its a conbination i think...hormones and other factors... Hope you feel better soon..❤CK
  • Posted

hi carol,

I have had one off and on for about a week now. it's on the right side of my head above the eye and moves to the center of my forehead. I also have major pressure in my cheeks so I know its sinuses but it doesn't make it hurt any less. I have also had bouts of fever, cold flashes followed by hot flashes. last night I woke up soaking wet, today I feel ok so far, just exhausted. dr appt on Thursday for sinus infection because I'm certain that's what it is. good luck hun and I hope you feel better soon!🙂

• Posted

Susane, I suffer with sinus too.....I know it is all connected … I get hot and cold and last night I couldn't wait to get to bed with this horrendous headache … that was why I posted it... feel better today after a good sleep. Please God eh... thank you and mind yourself also girl xxxx

• Posted

Hi Susane, I too have continually sufferered from horrible sinus headaches, do you get the cold shivers all through the day and a tingling face and pulling eyes so I was having so many I had my eyes tested again and the optition said maybe it’s my posture so I’ve been seeing a chiropractor for about 3 months now and he has helped me a lot but he’s not a miracle worker and I still get some but not daily. Hope we all feel better soon x🤗

• Posted

hi anxious,

I have just recently started to experience being really cold throughout the day, sometimes with fever. I have had pulling sensations in my eyes but not the tingling. my sight has gotten worse over the last couple of years also. I dont always have the headache with these symptoms though. do you feel like your skin is sunburned but is cool to the touch? that started with the cold flashes for me. hugs to you!

• Posted

Hi carol I have had a dull sensitive headache it’s as if someone has pulled my hair , it’s so debilitating as it’s always there and won’t shift. Must be near 4 weeks now . I feel like I have walked into something it even hurts to touch my hair/scalp. Blaming menopause as had this before last year and it eventually went 💕

• Posted

Ah thx clare.. I hope you feel better soon....crazy hormones...whod have know wed ever feel this way....thx again ❤❤x
  • Posted

Yes, and it is allergies and stuffiness. The only thing that helps is hot shower, hot compresses, saline spray, and accupressure to relieve the phlegm. Check what your allergies are and youll know when your headaches will come.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.