Really do feel as though im going to die soon

Posted , 10 users are following.

Every morning I wake up with extremely bad stiff/ achy hands and pain. But this morning I woke up with an ache everywhere (could just be due to the fact that I work out morning and night) but I feel really dizzy and have a pain in my left side (which Im positive IS adrenal tunours/ Cancer. I feel extremely sick, fatigued and feel as though I am going to pass out. I am so possitive i have adrenal cancer or another type of cancer or serious disease. I also have weakness in my left leg with a really bad pain especially at night which feels achy. Since ive been like this since last year september time, I am sure im about to die. I have said previously that i also have some symptoms of cushings. Is this a panick attack or something actualky serious such as cancer??

1 like, 32 replies

32 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Have you been diagnosed with anything? Wasn't it you who said you an inlarged pituitary gland,or am I mistaken?
    • Posted

Yes it is me with the enlarged pituitary gland. I haven't been diagnosed with anything either.
    • Posted

Have you been diagnosed with an enlarged pituitary gland,or have you got the symptoms of one?
    • Posted

Ive actually been diagnosed with it. It is only very slightly enlarged though
    • Posted

No he said i shouldn't be worried though as there is no tunour there which is normally the main reason for enlargement.
    • Posted

Why did he even tell you it was enlarged if it was of no danger? He/she has caused you unnecessary worry. I went for a blood test once,when I went back for the results the Doc hummed and harred before saying you should be alright. I was crápping myself all weekend.

How old are you? You only look like a young whippersnapper to me. Do you know you've got more chance of being hit by lightening that you are to have adrenal cancer,and that's no BS. You've googled yourself into a frenzy,you need to lay off the self-diagnosing.

Why did you go for the scan in the first place Emma? Did you suffer from anxiety before the scan or did the results of the scan set you off?

• Posted

im 16. Before the scan i was having headaches and panic attacks and other symptoms. I was so scared that I had brsin cancer. I was then sent to a neurologist who sent me for a scan for reassurance of that, but then it came back with an enlarged gland. I then had to have another to see if there was a tumour there.

The reason why they told me is that they needed to do blood tests on hormones and it is the glamd which controls hormones and works with the thyroid, adrenal glands, and some other glands. So they need to see if any were out of wack.

• Posted

Adrenal cancer is rare,the odds on a 16 year old having it are negligible. You really need some help with your anxiety,it could ruin you life if you don't nip it in the bud soon. I've read of people on here who have anxiety as a youth like you and still have it 30 years later.
    • Posted

I understand that it is rare, but I read that it happens most in children and teens. Also to top it all off, I read an article in the weekly tv mag about a 5 year old girl who has an aggressive Cancer on her adrenal gland which has spread. I sat there and nearly cried.

I have therapy for my anxiety, but with no proof that there is nothing wrong, I can't let it go.

• Posted

There's 6 billion people on this planet,if you look hard enough you'll find something upsetting. The average age of someone with Adrenal cancer is 46.

Since you've had anxiety have you been a day without googling your symptoms? You should get your parents to stick a filter on your computer that stops you looking at medical sites.

• Posted

I don't Google as much as I used to, and since reading a lot on adrenal Cancer a few weeks ago, i havent been back to find out more as I know there isn't a lot of information and I can't find anything which gives me answers as to why my pituitary gland is enlarged. It's not so much the googling that bothers me as I hardly do it anymore, it's the constant cycle of thoughts which randomally appear that gets to me. One minute I'll be fine but the next im panicking and thinking all sorts of things.

One fine example is today after plucking some nose hair and then remembering that you can get a brain infection but of corse it was too late since Id already plucked them. So I panicked.

• Posted

I'm sorry Emily but that made me laugh,I'm hitting 40,so I'm finding myself pruning the old snozzer a little more often than I used to,and I've never had a brain infection,neither has my dad,and he's been pulling and tugging on his nostril hairs ever since I was a kid. Where did you hear about this brain infection? I've never heard of that one,are you winding me up?
  • Posted

Hello Emily! You need to go and see your gp! Have you tried reflexology? I too suffer from anxiety! How about going to see your gp and asking for bloods to be taken? You might have a thyroid problem! But until you go you will only make your self worse! Regards Amanda
    • Posted

I went to an endo about 3 weeks ago, and had my bloods done for a range of things such as thyroid (bc mine is very slightly under), calcium, kidneys,electrolytes, liver (as mine was slightly abnormal) and some other ones which I can't remember. Ive had no phonecalls or anything and this was three weeks ago!

I know that my bf hasn't been feeling to well yesterday and I did see him then. But today I asked him what he feels like amd he said cold and cough which is completely different to me as I feel dizzy, sick, hot and tired.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.