Really do feel as though im going to die soon

Posted , 10 users are following.

Every morning I wake up with extremely bad stiff/ achy hands and pain. But this morning I woke up with an ache everywhere (could just be due to the fact that I work out morning and night) but I feel really dizzy and have a pain in my left side (which Im positive IS adrenal tunours/ Cancer. I feel extremely sick, fatigued and feel as though I am going to pass out. I am so possitive i have adrenal cancer or another type of cancer or serious disease. I also have weakness in my left leg with a really bad pain especially at night which feels achy. Since ive been like this since last year september time, I am sure im about to die. I have said previously that i also have some symptoms of cushings. Is this a panick attack or something actualky serious such as cancer??

1 like, 32 replies

32 Replies

Prev Next
  • Posted

What type of workouts are you performing twice daily? Have you calculated your Basal Metabolic Rate (BMR) your Total Daily Energy Expenditure (TDEE) and created a diet and exercise plan to ensure you're achieving the necessary calorific and nutritional requirements on a daily basis that's in alignment to achieving your goals and objectives? It's important it's a structurally controlled effort or else you'll experince adverse affects which is very common as all to often people adopt a simplistic view and approach failing to address their primary cause and creating many more as a result.

I'm only telling you this as it was the forum who'd suggested improving your dietary & lifesyle habits but you need to be well researched, organised, and disciplined to really benifit and in your present state of health getting it wrong like to many of us do it could worsen symptoms, delay and/or prevent recovery if you fail to sustain adquete levels of energy and health that the body needs to function optimally.

Have you been receiving my private messages as I've reached out to several memebers across pm due to sending links to useful information yet never receive responses and continue to see them posting the same or similar questions which I feel should have eased thier misunderstandings?

As I've explained this section of the forum is only really useful for emotional support and are unlikely to find answers you're looking for in comparrison to the main body of the website and other sources of health information services but also that the anxiety sub section is a broad group of memebers with varying degrees of anxiety some with diagnosed anxiety disorders and others with medically unexplained symptoms who've been lead to believe their symptoms could be caused by anxiety and memebers responses are likely causing conflicting & incompatible advise/support/reassurance based on their own personal experinces depending on which catagory they feel they fit in.. we don't know you as a person and unable to medically evaluate and treat you as a patient only provide emotional support and advise through our own experinces which is unquie to us but if you understand the difference between symptoms and signs and how doctors assess, diagnose, and treat conditions you may be able to come to your own conclusions..

Obtain a copy of your medical record and/or arrange an appointment to view it and dicuss with your generalist physcian your blood assessments and ask them exactly what they've assessed and what they've learned as a result.. often blood assessments are not definitive and are used in part with other evaluations to make a diagnosis.. you've received some pretty extensive tests which seems unusual to satisfy your health concerns and likely are concerned about your condition or are practicing defensively as few surgery can afford to order expensive tests merely to reassure patients they've rolled out red carpet or they're not being completely honest which my links also explain how NHS works

• Posted

Oh Emily, your self diagnosing is a symptom of your health anxiety condition and it is getting out of hand now.

It needs to be sorted out perhaps with a change of meds as its been going on for far too long.

im sorry if my response sounds harsh, it's not meant to be but googling symptoms is the worst thing you can do.

You do not have any Cancer, your ruling out the most obvious disgnosis for one that is unlikely and minuscule.

Id suggest you make an appointment with your GP and have a good discussion about your illness and get the help you so clearly need.

Neil 

• Posted

Hi a few. Years ago when my anxiety started I would feel pains in either my leg or my arm leading me to believe there was something disease-related there I then started to get pains in my chest thinking I might have a heart attack I would not want to be alone I made my motherBring me to the hospital telling them I had chest pains making them perform an EKG I've done this many times in the past I finally saw her doctor who prescribed medicineafter two years of being on Zoloft and Xanax as needed I started having less panic attackshowever I still got them from time to time always thinking if I have a headache that there's a tumor inside my head wife my arm hurts that there something wrong maybe I'm having a stroke or heart attack however these are all panic attacks when I'm feeling this way and I cannot control that Xanax does help and as soon as it works I realize I'm fine and the pains disappearhope this helps
  • Posted

Emily I suggest the next time you go on to your computer you look up the word. HYPOCHONDRIAC.  That is the name of how and what you have become. You a just a little girl with a fixation on health and are convincing yourself you are dying!  Frankly you need to wake up and smell the coffee. How you dare to write such utter nonsense about your health when your tests all come back ok, I don't know. Why don't ou tell yourself that you are well and have nothing wrong and get a life for yourself. I might sound harsh but at least I am writing the truth about you. If you don't pull up your socks and recognize you are a born hypochrondriac, you will be unhappy for many years as nobody wants to listen to all this rubbish.  Clearly there is nothing wrong with you at all and it is highly likely you are craving attention. Not from your own family who I guess are just ignoring all this, but from total strangers in the belief you will get them all worried about you.  Well the news is that it isn't working. You should now get off this forum and do some positive thinking and throw negativism about your health out of your thoughts as there is nothing wrong with you at all. Actually that comes out between the lines of all you have written. So go out and sit in the sunshine and dream of sandy beaches and beautiful scenery.  Look up  HAPPINESS!
    • Posted

I don't think telling someone with anxiety to pull their socks up is very helpful.
    • Posted

I am very very intimidated by your hurtful response. So all of this is apparently me just wanting attention? Really. If I wanted attention, i don't think I'd be going to hospital appointments letting them stick needles into me do you? Im not trying to get people to worry about me at all, I couldn't care less what you thought. The reason as to why im on here is because im genuinely s*** scared about this. And I have therapy. So again, if I was "craving attention" from you I probably wouldnt turn up to that.

You may be much older than me I don't know, but I do know that older people see more sense and think differently to teenagers.

You don't know me, and you definitley don't know what ive been through that has contributed to this which has upset me that your response has included some quite hurtful things in there.

• Posted

May i also add "such utter nonsense" ? so now im apparently lying about my mri results and the way i feel? i am so angry from the way you have expressed your emotions towards this.

i thought this was a community where we all help eachother.

"the truth about you" i would love to know what you meant about this. it isnt so easy for a person with anxiety to just let things drop and "smell the coffee" or "pull their socks up".

i realise that my seeking reassurance behaviour is extremely bad as it will lead into a cycle, but i am trying my hardest to work with my therapist and the next step is to now cut down the use of forums.

i seriously hope that you read back through your reply and see that some of those hurtful comments werent needed. i understand youre trying to get through to me to "shake me" but saying things such as "nobody wants to listen" and "you are a born hypochondriac" was just uncalled for.

• Posted

You're being a bit harsh on young Emily,most of us on here are/have suffered from hypochondria to some degree.
  • Posted

Hi Emily, it's hard being 16 isn't it? I think you need to confide in someone you trust about this, maybe a parent, or other significant adult such as an aunty, teacher or youth worker?.

I don't know where you are from but in the UK you might get referred to CAMHS at your age.

You need to think about your future, what are your career plans? Switch off the computer, concentrate on your studies and spend lots of time with your friends.

• Posted

Hi Emily! How are you feeling? I hope your feeling a little better? Do you have any sisters or brothers who you can talk to easily? If not what about the school nurse? Can you talk to your parents? Good luck regards Amanda
    • Posted

Im a twin, but he's not understanding and joins my mum in sayong "theres nothing wrong" and then leaves it. Im in college so there are a lot of people but I don't really want to go down the route of having therapy and someone at college. My mum is the type who only thinks about herself, but my dad and Stepmum listen and are willing to help.
    • Posted

I'm one of few users who hasn't outrightly dismissed you as being anxious, and have attempted to explain how the healthcare system works and the implications involved over private message yet you don't care to respond? rolleyes
    • Posted

Sorry I haven't responded to your private message, I have read through your messages and I am still trying to make sense of what everything means as im not too sure and it has completly comfused me.
  • Posted

Hi Emily! There are several good people in this forum, who are willing to help you! I know what anxiety is about as I have had it since my childhood! I find having a massage or reflexology does help me! Together with a walk with our two small dogs! I have to keep focused! Regards Amanda
  • Posted

helo emily look im 23 im still young but your  some years younger than me and let me tell you about anxiety i to deal with it sometimes i get bad panic attacks and get really anxious and get chest discomfort but once you start to panic alot of things comes to your mind like i think im gonna die or maybe theres something really wrong with me and thats what you maybe have anxitye cause you to feel like if your gonna die and like if your alone sometimes you have to distract yourself and if you work out alot you shold stop and do some light exercises and breathing exercises to but me my self i take xanax when i get really panic or anxious i wouldtn recommend to take it everyday cause those things are addictive even thoe i dont like them even if they help i would rather try to do some breathing exercises but if you ever get any medication for anxiety try to take it only whne you really feel bad cause people get addicted to those things and its real bad once you wana get off those meds but usng it only when you really needed will be ok if you need any advice or someone to talk to im here cause people here just somtimes try to make your feel worse or jst say things you dont really wana listen to for a person like you its better to kep yu positive and not give you negative thoughts i hope you really feel better i really do and dont ever be scared to ask god for help as he is always there watching over you

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.