Really do feel as though im going to die soon

Posted , 10 users are following.

Every morning I wake up with extremely bad stiff/ achy hands and pain. But this morning I woke up with an ache everywhere (could just be due to the fact that I work out morning and night) but I feel really dizzy and have a pain in my left side (which Im positive IS adrenal tunours/ Cancer. I feel extremely sick, fatigued and feel as though I am going to pass out. I am so possitive i have adrenal cancer or another type of cancer or serious disease. I also have weakness in my left leg with a really bad pain especially at night which feels achy. Since ive been like this since last year september time, I am sure im about to die. I have said previously that i also have some symptoms of cushings. Is this a panick attack or something actualky serious such as cancer??

1 like, 32 replies

32 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi Emily! Have you tried reflexology or aromatherapy? Both are really good for nerves? Do you have a good local health food shop?go and talk to them as they are very helpful! Take care regards Amanda
    • Posted

Hi, no I haven't tried these. Keeping busy normally helps a little but as soon as I get back to my old self it's 'boom' all the bad thoughs of Cancer and adrenal cancer comes straight back.. But, my therapist is teaching me to push those thoughts away instead of dwelling on them too much

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.