really need advice

Posted , 7 users are following.

I've been on 20mg cit for 5weeks now, last week I was feeling so much better but at the weekend me n my husband had a huge fall out and he said he can't cope with my anxiety and we argue alot, even tho my anxiety was getting better n I'd been acting normal around him he said he's just anticipating it coming bk, so basically he told me he didn't know if he wanted to b with me n e more sad anyway we have worked thru it n he says he does love me n wants to b with me, but my anxiety has totally rocketed now I can't eat sleep, I feel faint heart racing, over thinking everything and I'm scared to death he is going to change his mind n il end up a single mum of 2 young boys with no job or home sad what I'm asking it will things get better or will I have to increase my dose of cit? I've never been higher than 20mg n I'm scared to alter dose as I get terrible side effects and duno if I can bare feeling worse and with abxiety being part of my relationship problem...I just duno what to do I'm so frightened x

0 likes, 16 replies

16 Replies

Prev

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.