Really no motivation. Where is my fight?

Posted , 8 users are following.

I am completely lost. Today it's not that I cannot answer phones and, or, talk to anybody as such it's the fact I don't want to. I was doing roughly ok until about two hours ago. Now I'm back at crap setting. And it's noisy in my head. I can't think properly or focus. Don't want to go out. Don't want to exist. It's ridiculous. I'm tired of it.

2 likes, 18 replies

18 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi Nick!

Do you have anyone, friend, relative who can come and visit you on regular basis.

Listen, I can honestly say that my close friend helped me to get out when I was in the deepest period of my depression. I was lying in the bed constantly. She was the only person who called me everyday asking how I am doing.  I was doing nothing if honestly. I hardly was managing to cook food for my kids, everything was burned and not tasty at all (and that from a person who loved cooking in the past and inviting friends for a dinner was my biggest pleasure) well that wasn’t me anymore. 

Back to my friend she asked me one day to come and clean house together. My reply obviously was “No” sorry I dont have energy even get up from the bed. She came anyway! First hour I was simply walking behind her not doing anything like a zombie..., end up cleaning together. 

Long story short, week later I called her to come and help me with cleaning and she did... Bless her! Because now I am doing everything myself, I still on medication but I am living normal life. I do have my bad days but in general I am happy where I am now. 

So don’t lock yourself, even ask somebody to come (I know sometimes you don’t want to see anyone sad and visit you. 

Listen, if I single mum, with no relatives whatsoever around managed to do it, you can do it too! 

Good luck and all the best! 

• Posted

Hi Elena thanks for your reply. Well done you for finding a good place, that's really positive. Am glad to read of a good outcome for somebody 😀 Today has been much the same but tomorrow is a new day.

• Posted

try to chill down and meditate for real , it's super normal when it gets so rough to take a break and to spend time by your own . 

don't panic  and try to cool down by your own and maybe get all of that anger out maybe by drawing or playing sports 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.