Really sore hip & pelvic joints, are these normal symptoms for small or large ovarian cysts?

Posted , 13 users are following.

Hi Peeps, 

Really aching today. My left hip and pelvic joints are sore down to my left groin area which is burning a little. So uncomfortable! Does anyone else experience this wIth ovarian cysts. My stomach isnt bloated and I can't feel the cyst (the last one was 7cm and i wasnt bloated with that one eiher but my joints didnt feel quite a sore last time rolleyes).

I had my CA-125 bloods taken today. Fingers crossed! Got my ultrasound scan date for 9th April so two weeks to wait. Not sure if this is another cyst (so soon after the last one) but some of the symptoms feel similar with the additional joint and back pains this tme.....urghhh. 

Does anyone share these symptoms? Sorry, just havng a stressful time with this. sad

1 like, 16 replies

16 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

I've been reading all these replies, I have had hip pain for about 9 months and the orthopedic doctor I am seeing does not see anything in the X-Ray or MRI I had done.  He is highly recommending I go to my OBGYN and I have not been there since May of 2016 and have finally found a new one.  He suggested that my hip pain could be related to my ovaries and after reading these posts now I can see there is a relation between the two.  I was diagnosed with breast cancer in October 2016 and chemo put me into menopause so if there is something up with my ovaries I'm OK with them removing them completely.  Does anyone know of hip pain/ovaries could mean that the cancer has spread to my ovaries?  The type of cancer I had went into remission and reserves to right to come back any time and any place.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.