really starting to freak out at this point. ovarian cyst symptoms ?

Posted , 4 users are following.

ugh. i know i shouldn't google my symptoms, web md and the internet will probably tell me i have all different types of ailments but I get really anxious and the anxiety is unbearable as well as the annoying symptoms.

keep getting weird medical symptoms. are these related to my cyst or something else based on the description ? thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu !

- upper body discomfort (something in back and chest feeling)

- lower back aching

- abdominal cramping

- loss of appetite / nauseous / fullness feeling

- occasional leg pain

- legs going numb really easily for some reason. i almost fell face flat 'cus my legs went numb on me

- needle pricking feeling in my belly that comes and goes

had an mri today. going for blood tests asap tomorrow. have cysts on both sides.

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.