Reassurance please

Posted , 11 users are following.

Hi just looking for some hand holding this morning. Just short of 4 weeks into taking the meds and having the worst morning yet. Little sleep, wretching and so restless - just feel like stopping the meds as this feels so much worse than the original symptoms. Dragging myself into work when all I want to do is sleep and get over this. Just reaching out for a bit of moral support

0 likes, 36 replies

36 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Just an update on my journey with citrolopram. I started for the 2nd time 8 full weeks tomorrow. In the last 3 days my nausea and the knots in my stomach have subsided. I have been taking ginger pills- one in the morning and one before I go to bed for the last 2 days. I don't know if it made a difference or if I'm finally getting rid of this, but will keep taking them for awhile. I still have trouble sleeping and I take 10 mg. Of melaton which help me sleep a little better, which I got at a vitamin store and it is a natural mineral. I just wanted everyone to know not to get discouraged because it may take longer for some of us. It can take longer than 4-6 weeks and don't get discouraged if it takes 8-10 weeks. Be patient it can be a long hard road ahead.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.