Recently diagnosed with meniere's, remedys/supplements for tinnitus

Posted , 8 users are following.

Hi everyone

Since 2015 I've had problems with my hearing. But lately worse with fullness in one war, some loss of hearing and tinnitus since 2015 but recently worse. I read that taking magnesium and a bit vitamin complex may help so I bought them. Oh and I've had terrible spells of vertigo etc but really just got diagnosed on Friday. Obviously it's quite upsetting but life must go on. Can anyone offer any advice on reducing even a little the tinnitus? Thank you all in advance, still coming to terms with this..

0 likes, 20 replies

20 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

You can purchase online. Here’s one source I plan to try that was recommended.

Moderator comment: I have removed the link(s) directing to site(s) unsuitable for inclusion in the forums. If users want this information please use the Private Message service to request the details.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.