recovery time after cortisone injection

Posted , 40 users are following.

I'm having my first injection next week after trying everything available it's in my left heel I've heard few things as 2 days to 2 weeks how long should I refrain from going to work after having it done

4 likes, 56 replies

56 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

I’m due to have these injections in both of my feet. I’ve taken tomorrow off but due back to work on Saturday. I’m a carer so pretty much on my feet most of the day. Is it worth taking Saturday off too? I’m really nervous about them as haven’t had them before. 
  • Posted

48 hrs usually

is it for plantar faciitis?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.